OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Nominations: Best Network Rep in '11
    Please submit your nominations for this category through 8pm EST on Monday February 13th. On Tuesday February 14th the polls will be posted and they will run until midnight EST Tuesday February 28th .

The winner will be announced on March 1st.

Please write a few sentences why you nominated who you chose. Additional comments in support or against the nominee is welcomed.

Jessica Sander, Shareasale

3. Thanks From:

Jamie at GAN

I have to say that Jamie is here on a regular basics and always answers questions from affiliates, no matter what the question is.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

5. Thanks From:

Jessica Sander, Shareasale
    I will second, Jessica is always responsive and is the only network rep that provides a monthly OPM newsletter to keep us informed on network improvements and changes.

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Jamie at GAN

I have to say that Jamie is here on a regular basics and always answers questions from affiliates, no matter what the question is.
    -1 My experience with her during the unethical GAN transition to Adsense should speak volumes! Do I hold a grudge 2 1/2 years later? i sure do and always will!

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Not sure if it's appropriate to nominate from our network.. so if this is not eligible I understand. But I would like to nominate Brynn Johnson from AvantLink.

10. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    It's 30 minutes late but if I can I would like to nominate:

Affiliate manager Eileen W. and network rep Morgan Foland for all of the help and information they have provided to affiliates since they joined, and on the affiliate side, daiarian, for all the the interesting and informative posts he has made.

Edit to add - oh, EST, guess I am 3-1/2 hrs late.
    2d add- Ok - 4 days to go, not late after all.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Outsourced Program Manager
    Also late, but I feel compelled to second (or is it third?) Jessica Sander @ ShareASale. This was tough, as there are a variety of great Network Reps.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    So how did this post get moved to this thread? I posted it in the Best New Member thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    It's 30 minutes late but if I can I would like to nominate:

Affiliate manager Eileen W. and network rep Morgan Foland for all of the help and information they have provided to affiliates since they joined, and on the affiliate side, daiarian, for all the the interesting and informative posts he has made.

Edit to add - oh, EST, guess I am 3-1/2 hrs late.
    2d add- Ok - 4 days to go, not late after all.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

15. Thanks From:

I copied it to the three threads you were nominating for, this one for: network rep Morgan Foland

ABW Ambassador
    I would like to nominate Ranae @ Linkshare. She's very active here and willing to help affiliates.

18. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Jamie at GAN

I'll second the nomination for Jamie.

I'll also add my vote for Jessica!

I agree that both Ranae @ Linkshare and Jamie at GAN are worthy of the nomination. Haven't been here as much lately but both of them had always been here to answer questions in their individual forums. Am not sure what her official title is but I've always thought of her as the best at representing her network: Kim Salvino Even tho I don't really work with her network due to them not offering checks as a payment option she really went out of her way to try to find a solution to that problem for me. In the past she's gone out of her way to answer any questions and actually asked if there was anything she could do to help me without me even having to ask her.

So, all three I think are worthy of nominations.

Umm, to be honest I either don't even know who the representatives of the other networks are or just haven't had much experience in dealing with them to give an honest opinion other than the 3 I mentioned.

Psssst....had actually thought Gary at AvantLink represented them til he nominated someone else lol so couldn't very well nominate him after his saying that. Pssssst.....whatever you are at AvantLink Gary, think you're doing a great job so nominate you for that

Also, Bibby I understand your feelings and most likely would feel the same if that had been my situation at the time and am very sorry for your experience with GAN. Also, remember there were other members that went through the same thing. I only based my thoughts on what I have personally experienced with Jamie and she's always been very helpful in getting answers to things.

22. Thanks From:

23. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread