OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Nominations: Best NEW Affiliate Manager or OPM in '11
    Please submit your nominations for this category through 8pm EST on Monday February 13th. On Tuesday February 14th the polls will be posted and they will run until midnight EST Tuesday February 28th .

The winner will be announced on March 1st.

Please write a few sentences why you nominated who you chose. Additional comments in support or against the nominee is welcomed.

Olga Eskina, GovernmentAuctions.org

Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    Olga Eskina, GovernmentAuctions.org
    I forgot to say why. I interviewed Olga on the Affiliate Juice podcast last year and she has been very proactive with this merchant. She wants the best for her affiliates and she has been attending Affiliate Summits to learn more. That's all you can ask for in a new manager, to strive to be the best.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Chad Waite from AvantLink is a new program manager this year (LeftLane Sports). I nominate him.

5. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager
    That was an awful short window to post nominations, and there were very few responses. Any chance the nomination window will be extended?

Outsourced Program Manager
    Just in case an additional nomination will be considered, I nominate Anne Fognano of MGECOM. Anne is certainly not new to Affiliate Marketing, but 2011 marked her first full year of of managing affiliate programs.

Anne has done amazing things in growing some big name, and even a few very challenging programs. It is clear that her years of experience as a Super Affiliate are paying off big time for big name merchants like Brooks Running and Moving Comfort, which are growing like wildfire and breaking new records each month (massive growth in 2011, which is continuing in 2012).

Thanks for consideration.

8. Thanks From:

Guess will second the nomination of 2 who have already been nominated:

Chad Waite from AvantLink - has been very helpful answering some questions I've had. Said this in one of the other posts but will repeat. To the biggies you probably may take it for granted so it doesn't matter as much. lol but as a teeny affiliate it matters to me that when I'm asking questions I feel like I'm being treated as anybody else would be. My questions aren't treated as "dummy questions" Admit I haven't had a whole lot of experience but the times I've asked Chad a question he's gotten back to me very, very quickly, has answered my questions and offered to help in any way he could. (Don't get the feeling he's just talking cos that's what he's supposed to do. Honestly think if I asked for help with something he'd do his best to try to help.

Other is Anne Fognano of MGECOM

Only started working with one of her programs recently but she's been very helpful. She is one of the affiliate "biggies" but again, has made me feel I'm being treated like anybody else even tho I'm a teeny affiliate. In her emails she's always included the links (set to go without having to log in and they have the relevant information for them) When I've asked questions, she's been very, very helpful.

11. Thanks From:

12. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread