Blindsided...
    Is it possible to do this without an ounce of experience or education? I've been trying to figure this out on my own and I have trouble understanding. Thought maybe it's because I've been looking in all the wrong places....

3. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by S_DeLynne View Post
    Is it possible to do this without an ounce of experience or education? I've been trying to figure this out on my own and I have trouble understanding. Thought maybe it's because I've been looking in all the wrong places....
    It's easy to get started, but can be challenging to be successful. It takes time and hard work.

What do you have in place? What specifically are you having trouble with?

So far I've used clicbank for social networking and a couple of others like it. I tried doing my own site with adsense, but failed miserably bc I know nothing of html (also at that time I paid someone else to supposedly help set the site up for me), and I fell for some push button scam that promised to give help on getting things started and earn big $$$.

What I've learned is there are HTML generators, pick a niche, and to keep trying.
    My earnings $0... What I've paid $???... it can be discouraging, but I've found my way here and haven't given up. I am a complete newbie.

Thanks guys...
    I also have tried the blogging, but what I've mainly done is grabbed too many things all at once and now I'm left scatter brained and confused... So here is my ???

If I were to start with just two projects as opposed to the million different things... Would it be good for a newbie such as myself to start with, say the blogging and social networking (facebook, myspace, etc..)??? Or what would be a good start for me??? I love playing video games, outdoors stuff (camping, hiking etc...), and I just got a new metal detector (which I love)...

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread