Getting Good Traffic
    What are some ways to get good solid traffic to your web sites ?

Engage in social networks like Facebook, Twitter & Google+. Promote your website with a brand page(Google+) & fan page (Facebook). Doing search engine optimization will also help divert traffic to your website.

Good Luck!

Provide "good" content.

Another effective method is called relationship marketing. Join forums and social sites where your potential customers are, meet them, make friends, invite them to visit your site, then ask for some feedback.

Hope that helps!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Great informative content!
    [URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]$100 CPA / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals[/url]
    [B][URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]We double your first, $100 you make with us [/URL][/B]

ABW Ambassador
    Effectively, you need to try to do two things with all the traffic you do get right from the beginning:

1) Get visitors to take action - whether you are trying to sell a product, a service or are persuading them to sign up for a newsletter, you need to do everything in your power to convert that visitor.

The aim: 100% conversion rate. It's not possible in reality, but that's the way you need to think.

2) Get visitors to come back - even if you only get 5 visitors per day, ideally what you want to do is to have a website that encourages them to return the next day.

You do this by providing an incentive for them to do so, by building up credibility and trust. That way even if they don't buy from you today they might do so tomorrow or the next day.

For example, I've recently launched a new online bingo site. Now, my ultimate aim is to get my visitors to sign up and deposit at the bingo rooms I'm promoting. However, I want these visitors to come back tomorrow because that way I can potentially keep them playing once they've signed up.

What I offer on this site is a daily 'bingo round-up' of that day's best bingo games, tournaments, promotions, big jackpots and so forth.

There are 100s of different bingo sites and frankly, who can keep track of what games are going on where and at what times. So, what this site does is suggest a few places to play throughout the day where bingo players will get the best value for their money.

This is the stuff that has kept my visitor numbers increasing day on day since launching the site.

Hopefully, you can apply this idea to your own website.

I would say that interesting, catchy, refreshed regularly content is #1 essential of a good traffic.

1 article submission
    2 directory submission
    3 backlinking
    4 do some good seo
    5 and offcourse do search on google

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    I think you already got a lot of responses on how to drive traffic to your site, you can read some stickies in the forum , and of-course you have the link that chuck sent you.
    But let me tell you something, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink it.
    Make sure to put some call to action ads,make a nice design, good offers, etc etc etc. I would suggest reading more on buyers psychology , the structure of the site, the colors, it has a big effect on the client. So if i were you, i would do everything,100% perfect when it comes to the site itself, design etc, to narrow the problematic factors afterwords,and of course for conversion sake.
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

posting ads, interesting articles and updated topics, social networking will definetly get traffic to ur site.....try that make ur site very interesting unlike keeping it lenghthy and boring

These stuff I've been hearing for ages would anyone post something new?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaFrolova View Post
    These stuff I've been hearing for ages would anyone post something new?
    Ball is in your court post away!
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I agree this was a question from a Newbie and felt there were many good suggestions. MariaFrolova if you are more advanced than this why now share your techniques with the rest of us?

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Maria,

I'll post something new if you like. If you have a retail merchant or affiliate site, then having a very solid (ie: not spammy) presence on pinterest.com could and should be a good source of traffic.

You'll have to be properly engaged with the community there, not just pinning a bunch of images from your own sites and hoping for the best, but it's definitely the #1 social media option for retail as far as I'm concerned.

I hope this lives up to your 'arms-folded-show-me-what-you've-got post' in this thread.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread