1000 bulbs
    I am new and trying to affiliate with 1000 bulbs. I joined the Google Network but I can't find it there. Any ideas? Thanks for your response.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I originally launched the programs several years ago. They decided to end it then they launched it themselves again in GAN. Wouldn't surprise me if they took it down again. Best bet is to contact then via the site and ask. If you get sandbagged getting an answer call their customer service.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

If you can send me your publisher ID, I can send to the client for review.

Thank you,

jamie[at]google.com

Jamie,
    I am looking for 1000 bulbs affiliate program. I am wondering if the company is still available on Google. If it is available, I would be really interested in their program. Please let me know since I have been searching for their program for long period of time.

Thanks.

That program was shutdown long ago.

Hmm, this is very strange

Yeap, I was in the program when you managed it Chuck and remember something went on with it (remember cos hubby has ordered from them but then for a time I wasn't an affiliate with them and had to scramble finding somebody to replace them) then they evidently did bring the program back tho cos I'm in it now. Am sorry, don't remember when all that happened but unless something very strange is going on the program exists cos I'm able to get links for them and links I have on my site are working. (haven't checked reports but the links go to their site and I was able to log in just now and get links)

fiamfairfax - am not sure why you're not able to find them since I can't make a search for them due to already being in the program. Realize this may sound silly but maybe since it starts with a number instead of a letter it may be listed at the end of your results when you're searching for them? Have you looked at the end of results? If not, am sure Jamie will respond again to help you She's very helpful

Don't mean to contradict you Chuck just letting all of you know I'm able to get links for them but not sure why lol anybody else out there able to do so?????
    Last edited by purplebear; November 11th, 2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: ooops moment

I stand corrected, went looking for the program and too couldn't find it. I launched the original affiliate program in GAN in July of 2008: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/googl...rk-108464.html

We built a strong program through affiliates then after several years they had us shut it down saying that affiliates were cannibalizing sales. http://www.abestweb.com/forums/remov...er-137366.html

It seems the company itself relaunched about a year later. There was a post about them about a year ago. I can't locate them in GAN so recommend contacting the company directly.

I tried to use different ways to search it on Google. I used searching terms bulbs, 1000bulbs or even just 1000 and company is not coming up. I am thinking they might go with different name on Google Affiliate. purplebear, Is it possible if you can export the listing of your companies from Google to excel spreadsheet and see how 100bulbs is listed. I am thinking they must be listed with different name otherwise name should popup when searched on GN.

fiamfairfax - ok, just downloaded my list of merchants (I don't have excel but opened it with something else) Is listed as 1000 bulbs

Chuck - don't know if this means anything but when I found it at GAN under my merchants and attempted to look at the "Ad Planner Profile" I got a red message saying Ad Planner could not find GDN data to display for it ?

Don't know if that's just a boo boo in GAN or for some reason they deliberately don't want to be listed and that message is correctly given due to that?

Sorry fiamfairfax I wasn't able to help you

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread