ALWAYSFORME affiliate manager never responds to emails
    Out of 20 emails asking why they dropped me after generating thousands a month in sales and hundreds of visitors every month. They figure my site will still generate traffic.

Has anyone ever heard of this?, is this common .only been involved with affiliate marketing in past 2 and half months. Doesnt make sense I didnt violate anything. Also does affiliate networks look into or investigate merchants?

ALWAYSFORME thumbs way down

They always respone to my emails. But I am wondering how can someone who has just be an affiliate for just 2.5 month's can send them thousands a month in sales. Its not impossible but does not sound very likely. They must think your up to something that is against the rules. Are you sending your emails to someone at PJ or are you sending them directly to ALWAYSFORME??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Just good seo, and design I guess
    My site I just started affiliate marketing 3 months ago, doing pretty good, but no they dont respond through cj or shareasale. I have a pagrerank of 2, just created website in sept 2011. I cannot even select them in cj, and I have sent at least 4 emails, in shareasale, but anyways I found a competitor and directed their links there.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread