Question Importance of off page SEO
    Hi friends,

I wanna know about off page seo. Actually what are all the techniques involved in off page seo??

waiting for your replies. Thanking you

Only know about "everybody-knows" techniques like blogs, forums, soc-bookmarks but these are only few out of hundred others. If you goolge for them you will easy find it but others are quite hard to discover by your own means.

Off-page SEO can refer to a couple different things. One being links on other sites that help pass link juice to you. This is typically accomplished in a whitehat method by creating great content on your site and other people naturally link to you. Or blackhat and spam the hell out of blogs, forums, social media, your mom's Precious Moments website, etc.

It can also refer to optimizing other sites where you can add your content for another result in the SERPs. Look at the SERPs for other results, e.g. YouTube, Squidoo, Yahoo Answers, etc. If you start to understand these and know how to contribute useful information to them, you can not only help get your site ranked higher, but start to push your competitors off the page. If you search for one of your keyphrases and there are no YouTube results - you have a huge opportunity to create a video and get it ranked.

ABW Ambassador
    All the techniques involved in off-page SEO? OK, well, here's a start (and I'm making no differentiation between good techniques, bad techniques, black or white hat here):

Links from your own network of websites
    Links from other peoples websites
    Guest blog posting
    Forum sig links
    Forum profile links
    Social bookmarking
    Facebook links and likes
    Twitter links and references
    Blog commenting
    Squidoo Lenses
    Hubpages
    Link wheels
    Press releases
    Authority site links (by this I mean references on sites like bbc.co.uk not a social bookmark on delicious.com)
    .Edu and .AC educational links
    Directory links
    Articles with embedded links on article sites
    Link bait on your own site
    Video site links and references
    Classified ad links
    Wikipedia links
    WikiAnswers and Yahoo Answers references

That will do for a start, methinks.

Recently I've been trying to grow my Sports Blog and I've been commenting on other sports blogs that allow a link back to my site. Keep in mind that most blogs/sites will delete your comments if they feel you're spamming them and provide no value to the blog post/article.

I also joined a well known blog writing site (sister site to Technorati) as a sports writer. While there's debate about the value of sites like this, I post my articles as exclusives for the community. That way, there's no duplicate content (republished on my site). The site doesn't allow others to reproduce your content on their site. Each article also has links back to my blog.

The traffic from these two sources have been tremendous and have more than doubled my daily visitor count.

The other source of traffic has been a Twitter Tool that automatically tweets my account when I publish my blog postings on blogger.

Forum posting,blogs commenting,aritcle subimssion,book marking,Press release submission and directory submission are the very best techniques of Off page SEO

Off page SEO is more important than on page seo. On page SEO is done at the early stage. On page is done in a few days but off page activities continues throughout life of the site. If you stop doing off page activities your site will fall in SERP.

off page SEO explain, how we build quality of links on internet, there are many way for that, like

Article submission
    Blog Posting
    Directory submission
    etc....

thanks

Post Of page SEO
    Of page SEO is very important to rank your website or your key word. there are Some basic steps of of page seo:
    Forum commenting
    Article posting in high page rank websites.
    Commenting.
    social bookmarking.
    etc.....

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    Probably you already received and answer to your question and now your head is spinning of the amount of work and opportunities.
    Everything is not that easy but if you learn one by one, you will be able to succeed :- )

Good luck!
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

Like Yulia said, it takes a lot of time and effort. You have to learn each step and each medium. You have to build a network of trust and then work to maintain that.

You've gotten some pretty good answers on what off-page SEO is. It is essentially building links with other websites within your niche. This helps increase your site's relevance in your niche as well as your target keywords.

Another off-page SEO technique is guest posting. This is the result of constant participation in other blogs within your niche. You write a quality article for a blog within the niche with a link back to your site. It gives you both backlinks and traffic.

Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Off page SEO is more important than on page SEO. I want to say we have to employ more time and effort in Off page SEO. The domain is huge. You will find a long list of off page SEO and you have to continue them. If you stop doing Off page SEO your site will down in SERP gradually.

Off page SEO is more important than on page SEO.
    You're kidding, right?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

15. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by markymark View Post
    All the techniques involved in off-page SEO? OK, well, here's a start (and I'm making no differentiation between good techniques, bad techniques, black or white hat here):

Links from your own network of websites
    Links from other peoples websites
    Guest blog posting
    Forum sig links
    Forum profile links
    Social bookmarking
    Facebook links and likes
    Twitter links and references
    Blog commenting
    Squidoo Lenses
    Hubpages
    Link wheels
    Press releases
    Authority site links (by this I mean references on sites like bbc.co.uk not a social bookmark on delicious.com)
    .Edu and .AC educational links
    Directory links
    Articles with embedded links on article sites
    Link bait on your own site
    Video site links and references
    Classified ad links
    Wikipedia links
    WikiAnswers and Yahoo Answers references

That will do for a start, methinks.
    Completely agree with your points and methods and there is no doubt that off-page seo is the method you can rank your website in search engine ranking but we should always keep in mind that never choose black hat techniques.

I am horrified by the amount of work... Producing quality backlinks is painstaking work :-/

I think the question has been answered, with plenty of good suggestions, so this thread will be closed!

19. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread