I just ran an "invalid links generating traffic" report, and to my amazement discovered that I was sending traffic to a merchant that had somewhere along the line decided to boot me from their program.

A quick check and discovered the merchant is still active, but I've now got the big red rejected hand.

I had been previously approved for this program. I had received commissions from them for nearly a year now. Now all of a sudden I discover that I am no longer part of their program through an invalid links report!

Where is the notification!? This is the second time I've been booted from a program since I joined years ago, and this is also the second time I haven't received notification of any kind. Where is the a message letting me know I've been dropped?

Come on CJ.. This is not good enough.. all those wasted interested visitors and now we both don't get paid. How bout informing us when a merchant we have previously been approved by decides all of a sudden to drop us. You let us know every time a merchant gets deactivated.. how bout letting us know when we get deactivated by a merchant?

Argh.. enough ranting.. time to remove some invalid links..

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I've come to realize that CJ really does not care about its Publishers, unless you fall into the top 1 or 2 percent. Publishers are a dime a dozen at CJ, and if they lose a few, oh well...

They are not interested in looking after the best interests of Publishers. They don't care that we're sending traffic and sales to their merchants, all the while never being compensated for our efforts. After all, they are still making money from that traffic.

They remove tools that were once useful in helping us manage our sites, and they do so without prior warning or notice. Then, when we complain about it, they ignore our complaints.

We used to receive support here from Todd, but when the heat got a bit too hot for him, he took his toys and went home.

They continue to allow their big Publishers to steal from the smaller Publishers, yet they do nothing to stop it. Face it, they just don't care.

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread