Hereís a preview of what your customers can expect from Genetic Denim this summer:

For summer I continued my inspiration from the early California skate & surf culture from 70ís. I used bright vivid colors and applied faded sun spots, tie dye and other various treatments to capture the true essence of summer, making the collection fun.

I used a mixture of lightweight denims, silks and twills that are extremely soft and have a nice drape and airiness to them, making the collection easy to wear for those summer months.

I used faded blue washes for my color palette, paying homage to the vintage jeans that have withstood the test of time from that era.

I want summer to be easy, fun and yet classic. Some key silhouettes include cutoff shorts, cropped slouchy chinos, cutoff vests and cropped skinnies.

Genetic Denim isnít only a fashion brand; itís a way of life that reflects individual personality and style while seamlessly fitting denim to your body in pure comfort. Genetic is the lifestyle brand of the 21st century. Genetic Denim affiliates earn 30% commission on sales, with a 45 day cookie and an open PPC Policy.

Start promoting today!