Some questions about a new business
    I`m starting a new business where people in my country send me links for any stuff they wanna buy from the internet and I buy`em (and deliver ) whatever they wanted from amazon - ebay- macy`s and other major brands for a small fee...
    My questions are:

1-would amazon and other major web stores accept to deal with me even if i`m not gonna put links for their items on my website (i`m just gonna bring`em a lot of customers who find it expensive to buy directly from amazon because of the expensive shipping fees for the african countries )???

2-would they accept to give me commission for that or just offers and discounts???

3-Is there any way to contact easily with those major brands ...most of the time they don`t respond to the emails they receive???

Moved here upon your request.
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

thnx alot

Exclamation
    You should ask Amazon.com yourself. Their TOS states you can't get a commission for your own orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ View Post
    You should ask Amazon.com yourself. Their TOS states you can't get a commission for your own orders.
    but i`m gonna put some of their items on my website too

I have a question guys:
    to be an affiliate someone MUST add some banners and ads for the major brand itself ?
    AND
    I can always add a selected links to their items on my homepage off course, right??????

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    It doesn't matter how many banners or links you put up you , Amazon will not pay you commission on order you make (whether for yourself on behalf of other people).

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO View Post
    It doesn't matter how many banners or links you put up you , Amazon will not pay you commission on order you make (whether for yourself on behalf of other people).

Cheers

Chris
    thank you very much

9. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You may be able to do this with a dropshipper relationship. Take a look a Doba.com but you will have to check per merchant to see if they ship to your country.

11. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    You may be able to do this with a dropshipper relationship. Take a look a Doba.com but you will have to check per merchant to see if they ship to your country.
    can I get any item on ebay or amazon via dropshipping or via doba ....or items are limited????

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Not sure, contact them directly. Dropship is not the same as an affiliate relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Not sure, contact them directly. Dropship is not the same as an affiliate relationship.
    thnx alot

Quote Originally Posted by bsbxxx View Post
    I`m starting a new business where people in my country send me links for any stuff they wanna buy from the internet and I buy`em (and deliver ) whatever they wanted from amazon - ebay- macy`s and other major brands for a small fee...
    My questions are:

3-Is there any way to contact easily with those major brands ...most of the time they don`t respond to the emails they receive???
    I don't know about getting paid affiliate money for this but I own an ebay store and have had buyers who purchase for their customers in Japan and other countries purchase items from my store. They live in the US and I ship them to a US address. They then forward them onto their customers in other places. I imagine the reason that they are buying for their customers is that I block shipping to countries other than Canada and US so if they really want something then they use these buying services. Many US ebay sellers will not ship internationally so this is a work around for the buyers.

I've been asked to write the item number on the outside of the package so that they can sort them out. Check out bay (dot) ru. You can see how they do it. They purchased several items from me. They actually purchase thousands of items every month. They have a huge feedback rating and it's all as a buyer. It's something like 3500 transactions a month and they're probably doing more than that considering that many do not leave feedback.

They are using some type of compatible software for ebay. I imagine there is software for Amazon as well.

16. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yea we have firms in Thailand doing the same thing, the packages are all shipped from Ebay and Amazon to a central location, then shipped together to Thailand at a cheaper rater than they would have been as individual items (faster and safer) and the firm charges a per KG rate on what they send, so they make their money on the shipping not on the items bought

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread