Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up AvantExpo 2012

We have exciting news! We're having our first network conference in October, here in Park City, UT. Space is limited so we're suggesting folks get registered asap.

AvantExpo 2012 Info

Join us in our home town for AvantExpo 2012, October 10-12, in Park City, Utah! Come learn from the industry’s best minds at The Chateaux hotel at Park City’s Deer Valley resort and network with top Affiliates, merchants and OPMs. Learn strategies to grow your Affiliate and online marketing efforts from established experts through three different education tracks and three keynote speakers including Rand Fishkin, Dave Taylor, and Stephen Koch.
    Here are a couple of pics. The first is the venue, the second is Main St Park City. Out the door Mid Mountain Trail access from The Chateaux. Drop me a line if you have any Qs or email avantexpo@avantlink.com.

Last edited by GravityFed; February 28th, 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: added register button

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    This will be fun! Besides the expo we have hiking, biking and several brew pubs. If you're a fisherman I am sure we can find some trout streams!

3. Thanks From:

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread