Lightbulb How to make a redeemable prize shop
    Hi there,

I want to add a prize-shop to my GPT site, just like site like swagbucks and points2shop have.
    So when users win points in my sites, instead of just paying them with cash, they can also redeem it into prizes from Amazon.

Of course i can just add a list of product, and then buy it for people, but that gona be a nightmare of manual work.
    Is there any plugin or something, which i can do so when user have enough points he choose a product from Amazon, and the system buys is automatically, and send it to the users address ? (i have the uses details already)

Anybody know how i can do this ?

anybody got a clue ??

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Define GPT site!

It is very difficult to legally keep customers credit card data stored in an online database. Its so difficult that it is most definitely cost prohibitive to do so.

If you have a merchant account, the merchant account will store your customers cards and you can have access only to bill them - you cant access the actual numbers again.

Putting a list of products on your site is probably the best way to go. Then have a program written that will automatically go to amazon and purchase the products you want with your credit card so you don't have to do anything manually.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread