Whom ever said it before "There is a sucker born every minute" was right on that statement.

Even with all the obstacles that we all are facing lately in affiliate marketing, there still is a market for everything, we just have to follow the latest trend or invent or discover a new one in order to get rich sooner.

Carry on bottled water, canned air and now silence music. What will be for sale next?

Silence may be golden, but now, thanks to iTunes, it can be downloaded for a mere 99 cents.

"Among the hundreds of thousands of downloadable songs for sale at Apple Computer's online music store are at least nine tracks of silence, a fact that has prompted quite a bit of discussion."
    More: http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-5154202.html

Sal.

but you know there's different types of silence...there's heavy silence, rap silence, slow silence, modern silence and even newwave and pop silence...

of all the types of silence availible on itunes I mostly enjoyed the rap silence.

I think people should listen to those 30sec samples to hear the differnce between each piece of silence.

sure... and I have prime real estate lots on Pluto for a mere $1000 each....

JUST TURN EVERYTHING OFF!!! and send the kids to the park...

JOe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

ABW Ambassador
    As the article notes, The John Cage Trust was paid a six figure settlement when they sued a composer for copying Cage's "4 33", a piece consisting of 4 minutes and 33 seconds of silence. I assume they will pursue these other plagerists with equal success.

Wayne

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The John Cage Trust was paid a six figure settlement when they sued a composer for copying Cage's "4 33", a piece consisting of 4 minutes and 33 seconds of silence. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This is stupid.

This has to be the funniest thing I have read all day! With new inspiration I am on a new venture to sell dissipated fart smells.

Thank you very much Mr. Sal

SandraR

Sandra,

Before you venture into anything related to commercializing a new device dealing with the smell idea, be advise that I'm on the research and development of a patent pending # S-ML-4D-TV device for use as a Audio-Video-Olfactory Television Reproducer, AKA (Smell-O-Vision).

Sandra, while I was typing the above statement in order to get some commission from you in case that you beat me to the idea, I was searching Google too and I guess we already get ripped off.

Go here: UK Patent Application No. GB2289222. A fart collecting device. It comprises a gas-tight collecting tube 10 for.......... http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?CY=e...&IDX=GB2289222

Sal.

OK fine SAL,

On too the next venture - resuscitating me after your POST! I all but fell out of my chair.

We will call my new invention BUST ASS NO MORE!

BY THE WAY: dissipated fart smells (fresh air)

Is not the same as collecting fart smells. Going to hit copyright and patent tomorrow.
    SandraR

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread