Mazal Diamond have started their own affiliate campaign leaving lots of publishers unpain on Affiliate Window, please be AWARE...

The emails below to and from Affiliate Window are self-explanatory... :

You said on: 23 Feb 2012 15:14
We have 250 on pending payments, some of them go as far as November from Mazal Diamond. We have seen they recently withraw their affiliate program from Affiliate Window. Is that the reason why we are not getting paid? It seems like an awful amount of time to wait for a confirmation...
Please let us know.
Best Regards

Affiliate Window said: 23 Feb 2012 17:19
Hi there,
Apologies for any inconvenience caused, I have passed you over to our point of contact for this merchant who will be able to assist you further.
Kind Regards,
Joelle

Affiliate Window said: 23 Feb 2012 17:39
Hello,

I worked on the Mazal Diamond programme. They have now closed on the network due to outstanding invoices. I have now tried to chase up to find out if I can approve the pending commissions. As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

There has been a lack of response from the merchant in the past few months, but I hope this can be resolved shortly.

Kind regards,

Rebecca Easton
Account Development
E-mail: rebecca.easton@affiliatewindow.com

If your query has been answered, please remember to close the ticket.

Affiliate Window said: 29 Feb 2012 11:01
Hello,

Unfortunately we have had to decline all pending payments from Mazal Diamond. We have tried to avoid taking this action, but due to the lack of response on any account from the merchant we have had to take this action.

Apologies for this inconvenience, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch via my details below.

Kind regards,

Rebecca Easton
Account Development

You said on: 01 Mar 2012 13:46
Hi Rebecca,

I think that's outrageous, I don't think it's fair from Affiliate window just to decline all pending payments. We would like to have some transaction history to be able to claim to the merchant and YOU as a network should get some responsibility on this issue. It's not an inconvenience, it's a robbery, and we will for sure claim it to them and post this on all Affiliate forums and Social Media.

Best Regards,