Promoting Affiliate Program
    So I was looking for directories, tips, and other ideas for promoting my affiliate program.

I'm working on a coupon deal and also a promotional deal for the affiliate (make so many sales get this -_____ )

What other places can I post or promote it without dumping a ton of cash. We spend enough in PPC so cost does matter.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonsquad View Post
    What other places can I post or promote it without dumping a ton of cash. We spend enough in PPC so cost does matter.
    Giving the impression to potential affiliates that spending money "matters" doesn't make many affiliates all warm and fuzzy about a program. Affiliates don't want any fears when it comes to getting paid.

Just a thought...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    Giving the impression to potential affiliates that spending money "matters" doesn't make many affiliates all warm and fuzzy about a program. Affiliates don't want any fears when it comes to getting paid.

Just a thought...
    Paying isn't the problem. We just don't want to dump a ton of cash in advertising our affiliate program. If we wanted to dump a ton of cash into something it would be our PPC campaigns.

If we got 1000 affiliates over night sending us leads, we would have no problem paying them. We do our entire affiliate program through shareasale.com, so were not running this on our own.

So the issue is not paying affiliates its paying to promote our program.

But you skipped right past the "ADVERTISE" link in the nav bar at the top of this forum. This may or may not be the best place to advertise, but if the price listed here is too rich for your blood.....

Keep looking for directories then. There are plenty of them out there. Some of them even offer free listings. All of them have been washed up on the rocks for the past 8+ years though.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

5. Thanks From:

Thanks, somehow I missed that. I'll hit up the advertising on here and go from there.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread