Article Writing Tools
    Hi. My english very bad, which tools can I use to write good article for my site?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There is no tool that will translate into a competent article from another language. Look to eLance or such to find good content writers.

That's really a hard one... I think the best way is to outsource your article writing. I don't believe there's a software to do that.. Even Bing & Google translate software is not good! Go to fiverr & find someone who will write your articles for a few bucks.

By far now I've used a website called ArticleSpinner.com but as said above there ain't a tool which can write, translate or spin accurate article for you. I've also tried translating with Google Translate but it changes the whole context + Grammar mistakes.

The best way would be to hire a content writer to get your job done.

Quote Originally Posted by adamson546 View Post
    Hi. My english very bad, which tools can I use to write good article for my site?
    There are a couple of article spinners you can use, but this is once you have an article written. I suggest you hire a writer. You can look at eLance, oDesk or iWriter. You can place an ad there for a writer and include what topic you want the articles to be about and what keywords to use if any. You can also take a look at the writing ads they have so you can gauge the average a writer is paid.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

writing tools
    Writing tools I would be careful on, using any automation software will get you penalized in the search engines, as well as it's considered spam. The only writing tools I use is a HTML editor and notepad, and write my own articles...

Adam,

I know some good content writers personally. I used them for many articles for my websites in the past. Usually costs around $5 per article. That is definitely the best way to go.

I've had some success with Fiverr, but in general you get what you pay for. Normally I'll use it for a "shell" or outline and then re-word some of the sentences to sound more natural. Textbroker is another service, where you can specify in advance the quality you're looking for, ranging from Fiverr level to maybe $10-12 an article for high-quality prose.
    Your Ad Here.

Content is King in today's online environment. If you don't have a high proficiency English level, you should outsource this work. Besides, it is a very affordable option. Article writing is the foundation of successful SEO efforts so you should not risk anything if you really want to improve your website exposure and traffic.

You have to go with a human writer/editor. Programs and apps are limited in flexibility and creativity aspect, which you both need in writing (among other things).

i have not fond a tool which can translate a whole passage perfectly

VP of Business Development
    Elance has been very good to me. However, you'll need to make sure that anyone you select is proficient in English or you'll end up with the same problem - poor writing.

Perhaps the best solution would be to take English classes and improve yourself. You'll never regret this decision and will have the benefits for an entire lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by adamson546 View Post
    Hi adamson, you have a few options - choose which one fits you best;

1. Hire a writer on Odesk/Elance/textbroker/Fiverr and etc - about 5$-10$ for 400 words

2. Take an article you found on the web and you like , and spin it using a software - this will cost you approx. 50$ a year more or less for the software.

3. Write on your own, in your language and get a translator to translate it to good English. Don't know what's your language but it should be about 5$ for 400 words on fiverr and here you have control of the quality and originality of the article.

4. Write your article in English and have some one to go over it and fix it - a proofreading service - that's about 5$ for 1500 words, so you can get 3 articles for that price. Again you have control over the quality and originality of the content.

See what fits you best.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by IMPromocoder.com View Post
    Hi adamson, you have a few options - choose which one fits you best;

1. Hire a writer on Odesk/Elance/textbroker/Fiverr and etc - about 5$-10$ for 400 words

2. Take an article you found on the web and you like , and spin it using a software - this will cost you approx. 50$ a year more or less for the software.

3. Write on your own, in your language and get a translator to translate it to good English. Don't know what's your language but it should be about 5$ for 400 words on fiverr and here you have control of the quality and originality of the article.

4. Write your article in English and have some one to go over it and fix it - a proofreading service - that's about 5$ for 1500 words, so you can get 3 articles for that price. Again you have control over the quality and originality of the content.

See what fits you best.
    Good luck!
    I second this and everyone else's suggestions. Although, for the meantime that you acquire services from a content writer, you should learn correct English grammar for your own advantage. Just my opinion.

Don't think your English is bad, try your maximum to improve it and write articles by your own to promote your products. Our work never forsake us. Be confident and start your writing work.

Closed thread - spam magnet.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

17. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread