Free Blog
    Can anyone reffer me to where i can get a free blog attach to my website? i dont have a website now but planning on having one soon. i no of blogger dot com but its not going to be embedded in my site.

I need a free blog which i can embed in my website with advance options

Alot of host will make it easy to install Wordpress on your site. Just verify before you buy your hosting package. For example I use hostgator PHP hosting for my Blog sites.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Affiliate Manager
    WebHostingBuzz has Softaculous, a 1-click installer that lets you add WordPress in seconds.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; March 20th, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

kse is right. Most webhosts alows Wordpress installs on a subdomain so you can add a /blog to your main website.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

A lot of coordinator will make it easy to set up Wordpress platforms on your site. Just confirm before you buy your web coordinator program. For example I use hostgator PHP web coordinator for my Websites.

Quote Originally Posted by mazen123 View Post
    Can anyone reffer me to where i can get a free blog attach to my website? i dont have a website now but planning on having one soon. i no of blogger dot com but its not going to be embedded in my site.

I need a free blog which i can embed in my website with advance options
    This thread shows clear signs of confusion that needs to be clarified, I think:

1. Wordpress blogging software: This is the software you install on your own domain or subdomain. I think most people recommending Wordpress in this thread are talking about THAT Wordpress.

2. daniel27lt SEEMS to be talking about Wordpress.com -- which lets you sign up for free blogs that they host, and which is similar in that way to blogger.com.

IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE: If you sign up for a free blog at Wordpress.com instead of installing Wordpress blogging software on your own domain or subdomain, you CANNOT use advertising, i.e., affiliate marketing links and/or Adsense ads, on that blog. At least the last time I heard, Wordpress.com does not allow you to monetize their free blogs.

If that's changed or if I'm misunderstanding, someone please clarify.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

7. Thanks From:

No. It hasn't change. If you're running a free blog (Wordpress.com) then you can't have ads on there. Wordpress.com has WordAds that you can use to monetize your free blog with but I haven't gone into the details. For more information, you can go to:
    Advertising — Support — WordPress.com

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd

wordpress is best option because it will help you to customize as you need.

As far as Wordpress.com, they've really tightened up on the kind of blogs they allow. If it has any promotional or e-commerce aspect at all, don't be surprised if it gets taken down.

I had a blog on a common type of software. No affiliate links, no links to any store, just information. Got taken down.

11. Thanks From:

you can also choose blogger as a blog.Flexible than wordpress.I like both
    I started out with Blogger a few years back. They've definitely improved in their layouts/design templates but personally, Wordpress beats them out in this area. Wordpress is more flexible in their design.

Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd

I agree. Go with WordPress.

blogging
    Do keep in mind that installing extra php scripts (blogs (and extensions) from your webhost) do take extra cpu usage and extra script executions in web accounts, that limit how many script process's you can do every 24 hours.

Even though I use Joomla for my articles and blogging as well as blogger blogs on specific topics as well. Do keep in mind that you are paying anywhere between $4 a month to $30 a month or more for webhosts, while blogger, wordpress and others is free.

Also make sure you optimize your sites and blogs if they on a webhost otherwise you could end up going over your CPU limits, and then your web host may shut down your site for exceeding the limit.
    we use blogger, as it has many more features, easier to set up, and don't have to install extensions, plugins manually... like wordpress.

where i can get a free blog attach to my website?
    I totally agree go for wordpress.

Great advise has been shared, hope you've made your decision Mazen123. You can build your website using wordpress & build a blog in it. An external blog from your website can also work as well.. like using blogger plartform as your main blog.

Yet attaching it to your site will help make it memorable to people, compared to a link with .blogspot.com at the end & it also makes you look professional.

So go for wordpress!

You have to go for wordpress.
    It is best place.

if you want simple, look at flatpress blogging software. it doesn't use a database.
    The internet is a fad.

wordpress is the most popular and easiest to use. hope this helps.

This thread has been answered & is now closed

21. Thanks From:

22. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread