New Affiliate Start Up Program
    I'm relatively new to affiliate marketing. I own an online office furniture website and we are thinking of starting an affiliate marketing program for our customers. I just wanted to ask what is the average percentage expected by affiliates? I know there are several companies that will market your program to other affiliates. Which ones are the "best" or more importantly most trustworthy. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by PDXreader; March 12th, 2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Link removed.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You need to do the research as I doubt you will get a response from the forum. Are you making sales now with your website?

Smile I would be happy to include your office products on my website
    Hi, my websites offer business advice and your products would fit in nicely. When you have your affiliate program up and running please let me know.

Did you end up finding out what % to offer. With information products it is anything from 50-75% the norm, but for physical products I am not sure. Happy to negotiate that with you.

You can reach me at the email address in my profile - can you please send me a link to your website and refer to this post so your response doesn't get lost in the mailbox.

Cheers Michelle

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pswinz View Post
    I'm relatively new to affiliate marketing. I own an online office furniture website and we are thinking of starting an affiliate marketing program for our customers. I just wanted to ask what is the average percentage expected by affiliates? I know there are several companies that will market your program to other affiliates. Which ones are the "best" or more importantly most trustworthy. Any help would be much appreciated.
    As Chuck said. You really need to do the research on what your competitors and like minded sites are offering. And remember that the info you see is their public offer. Their top end commission for their best partners is going to be higher than what you see, so when working out your margins remember to figure in extra costs for the best partners you have on board.

With a very brief look I would say the average public commission on furniture is in the area of 8%

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread