I drive more than five thousand targetted clicks to TFAW and only made $21.96 out of it ($0.43).

I find this unbelievable since my overall traffic is targetted, my 3 month epc is $8.29 and
    7 day epc is $10.19.

How is everyone's experience with Tfaw?. I really need a better merchant to replace tfaw, any suggestions?.

Thx,
    Andy

Hi Andy,

I'm sorry to hear your traffic is not converting as well as you expected.

A few of our CJ affiliates with sites similar to yours are converting between 0.9% and 1.3%. The average CR for our top 50 affiliates is 0.7%, with our best niche sites converting between 10-15% (!)...

There are a variety of things that influence conversion rate, but without knowing more about your traffic sources it's hard to say why they're not deciding to buy in greater numbers. We're also parasite-free, so there's no chance of your losing sales to scumware.

That being said, I see that both your EPC and CR have increased substantially since your initial post last week. Hopefully this trend will continue, you will qualify for our performance bonus(es) this month, and we'll all be smiling at the end of February and beyond.

If you would like to get more specific performance information about your traffic, please contact us directly at affiliates@tfaw.com.

Thanks,

TFAW.com

Things From Another World

Join the TFAW.com Affiliate Program today.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread