Post About Targeted Traffic and conversions
    I am considerting to buy some trageted traffic for my affilliate website.Can anybody provide some insights on how effective the targeted traffic perform generally.

Also,I find a strange phenomenon about my website's current traffic.I can get over 200 visitors from affiliates website,but convertions from affiliate traffic is much much lower compared to the conversions by my own traffic.Let's say,my domain name is xxx.com,and in many times,i find there are traffic coming from yyy.xxx.com,and yyy.com is other domain name,which is not mine.I doubt if this kind of traffic is valid for conversions.Can anybody know about this issue or problem.

That is why I am considering to put energy in organic seo,instead of other marketing methods.

No one answer this question.Seems like there is nobody who know about this problem?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I am having trouble figuring out what you are saying!

4. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    I am having trouble figuring out what you are saying!
    Same Here.

6. Thanks From:

Also,I find a strange phenomenon about my website's current traffic.I can get over 200 visitors from affiliates website,but convertions from affiliate traffic is much much lower compared to the conversions by my own traffic.Let's say,my domain name is xxx.com,and in many times,i find there are traffic coming from yyy.xxx.com,and yyy.com is other domain name,which is not mine.I doubt if this kind of traffic is valid for conversions.Can anybody know about this issue or problem.
    I'm sorry but your question isn't clear. Are you saying that you get traffic from domain yyy.xxx.com and it is not converting but the traffic you get from your own site xxx.com does?

Looking at the way you referred to the domain yyy.xxx.com appears to be a subdomain of your xxx.com site. Are you funneling traffic from your main site to your subdomain?

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by shuwangyan View Post
    I am considerting to buy some trageted traffic for my affilliate website.Can anybody provide some insights on how effective the targeted traffic perform generally.
    I'm not sure about the rest of your post, but this part I understood.

You are wondering about the effectiveness of buying targeted website traffic from some of the providers out there?

Generally, the conversion rate will be lower than a PPC or other ad campaign. Some of these companies redirect from expired domains, some like adf.ly, show your website for 10 seconds while redirecting people, others use pop unders, and so on. No one should be promising conversions. The companies that claim to sell conversions, I don't know exactly how they do that. Could be a microworker gig, but I don't use them.

Overall, if you have a great landing page you could see conversions, some people after a lot of tweaking / experimenting can make money with paid traffic. I wouldn't count on it happening right away though. So, don't count on it being effective (besides increasing Alexa rank).. unless you can be really creative.
    Purchase Targeted Website Traffic. Over 300 niches.
    Coupon: 30OFF for 30% off. EliteWebsiteTraffic.com

thanks everybody for answering my questions,I have submitted a DMCA takedown notice to the hosting provider,they already took down that website.

Also I am testing other methods in site traffic.Will report here when i am successful

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread