Thread: Deluxe Business Products - Now in CJ!

Affiliate Manager MartyM-Deluxe's Avatar
    Deluxe Business Products - Now in CJ!
    We know business. Deluxe is here to help you sell.

We're a revenue driven program. With great offers, up to 30% commission, and a professional program management, we offer all the resources you need to easily increase your revenue stream.

Stay active and increase conversions, as a Deluxe affiliate you’ll enjoy:

• High Commission rates: Up to 30% on every sale – Among the highest commission rates in this category

• Average Order Value: $92.00

• Cookie Length: 60 days

• Product Datafeed: Consistently updated. Over 25,000 products available for you to sell

• Creative: large inventory of high converting and up to date banners and text links

• Program Support: Managed in-house by experienced eBusiness and affiliate program manager, Marty Marion

• Regular Cadence: Receive monthly newsletters, regular updates on new products, offers, and best sellers

• Bonus Offers: Increase earnings with continuous incentive opportunities and program bonus events

Get earning now! Here’s how to get started:

• Access our Program Page here

• Place our program assets on your site

• Keep your site content up to date and relevant to your visitors for optimal site traffic

• Stay in touch with us, your Affiliate Management Team to receive the latest in new offers, bonus event details, and program news.

If you have any questions regarding ShopDeluxe.com, our products, or our affiliate program, please do not hesitate to contact us at affiliate@deluxe.com. We look forward to our mutual success!

Happy Selling!
    Deluxe Affiliate Management Team

About our program
    Deluxe Corp is one of the leading B2B solutions companies in North America and is now a top online destination for small business customers to purchase the business products they need for their businesses to thrive such as checks and financial forms, custom promotional products, apparel, and business supplies.

Follow us on Twitter @deluxecorp
    Visit our website
    Talk with us on ABestWeb
    Last edited by MartyM-Deluxe; March 22nd, 2012 at 01:02 PM.

Sweet. I like working with the CJ data feeds.

Will your March bonus apply there, also? We're getting a very late start (already signed up but the feed won't be ready and implemented for another couple days) but we'll give it a shot.

If you do the same thing in April we should have a lock on that bonus.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

CJ Bonus incentives
    Hi Bill,

As you know we recently launched our Shop Deluxe program in CJ. Our plan in the near future is to offer bonus incentives as this new addition begins to ramp up. Currently the bonus programs we have live are in SAS, however I would expect to see some nice incentive offers heading the CJ-Affiliate-Way very soon! Thank you for bringing us on board and I look forward to seeing your numbers grow.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyM-Deluxe View Post
    Hi Bill,

As you know we recently launched our Shop Deluxe program in CJ. Our plan in the near future is to offer bonus incentives as this new addition begins to ramp up. Currently the bonus programs we have live are in SAS, however I would expect to see some nice incentive offers heading the CJ-Affiliate-Way very soon! Thank you for bringing us on board and I look forward to seeing your numbers grow.
    You're welcome. Looks like we'll have to work on that SAS bonus for now. We just got started promoting Deluxe a few days ago - but we may have a chance to qualify by March 31st. We definitely plan to ramp up our efforts in the B2sB market in the coming months. We have a couple other nice business checks domains and a VERY good domain in the "office supplies" niche just waiting to be developed.

Do you have any plans to put either the SAS or CJ feed in GoldenCAN and/or PopShops?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You're welcome. Looks like we'll have to work on that SAS bonus for now. We just got started promoting Deluxe a few days ago - but we may have a chance to qualify by March 31st. We definitely plan to ramp up our efforts in the B2sB market in the coming months. We have a couple other nice business checks domains and a VERY good domain in the "office supplies" niche just waiting to be developed.

Do you have any plans to put either the SAS or CJ feed in GoldenCAN and/or PopShops?
    Bill, I am sure GoldenCAN has our SAS data feed available but since we are new in CJ I will reach out to them to indicate we are now in CJ as well.

Hmmm...I didn't see Deluxe in GoldenCAN. I'll have to look again (with my eyes more open). Actually having Deluxe In GC for SAS is fine with me. I just mentioned the CJ feed because it seems easier for me to implement. I am not much of a coder but I've already got a couple CJ feeds in use on a school supplies site.

I have a pretty good Office Supplies domain (with some age) but not developed - except as a paper sketch. How well do you think the Deluxe ancillaries (to the business checks) would do with general office supplies. Or might they do better as the entire focus of such a site?

BTW - just sent you an email in reference to the Spring Bonus thread. (I also included the URL of the office supplies domain).

Bill,

We have a lot of products that compliment Business Checks and they should do very well in your general office supply category. Please take a look at all of the available products, Click here.
    I am working with GoldenCAN to make our data feed available and will update you once that is complete. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Marty, I'm a newbie affiliate with Deluxe through CJ and interested in linking to a particular promotional item (or two) based on my site's success in selling pocketknives. Wondering how to do that, and if possible showing a photo of the product(s). I'm very accustomed to the Amazon model but prepared to use new methods. Would appreciate any advice you can offer.

Hi Astro, thank you for contacting me. Are you a programmer? Or more use to using a CMS type platform to display products at your website? Can you share your websites URL with me? Let me know. Thanks. Also, feel free to email direct at affiliate@deluxe.com.
    Marty-
    Last edited by MartyM-Deluxe; May 21st, 2012 at 03:48 PM.

10. Newsletter Signup