Campaign Management Software for Affiliates?
    There are plenty of campaign management platforms for merchants. But does anyone know of any similar management software solutions for affiliates?

What I am looking for is a platform with a single interface that allows affiliates to log into multiple affiliate platforms and campaigns for checking/pulling stats, retrieving creatives, etc.

Currently, I am going off an Excel sheet with my username/pass, commission details etc. and forced to log into each individual affiliate program (whether through a network or in-house) to check campaign stats.

Was hoping someone knew about a program that pulls all of this information from multiple affiliate programs into a single interface? If not, I would love to talk with somebody about possibly developing such a thing.

Thank you ahead of time!
    Ryan

Too few affiliate management tools
    Working with Excel can be cumbersome, but as it stands there are too few tools that exist for affiliate marketers exclusively. But they do exist.

One you may want to check out is the recently released AffClicks - [link removed]

Another that I've used and heard good things about from others is NiftyStats
    Last edited by teezone; March 20th, 2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: pls read forum rules re: links

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Look at eSilverBullet which is a local developer I have been working with. They allow you to download your program stats nightly without having to log into each account. It is limited but I believe it is still free in their beta.

5. Thanks From:

Thanks for these leads. I will definitely look into both!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread