Affiliate Manager
    Exclusive coupons for affiliates
    Hello,

I am looking for a best way to recruit coupon affiliate websites by offering exclusive deals (higher than standard offered in our Share-a-sale program).

Does anyone have advise on specific good affiliates to get in touch with or other ideas to promote this?

Thank you,
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; March 25th, 2012 at 08:06 PM.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by giftbasketsoverseas View Post
    I am looking for a best way to recruit coupon affiliate websites by offering exclusive deals (higher than standard offered in our Share-a-sale program).

Does anyone have advise on specific good affiliates to get in touch with or other ideas to promote this?
    Here's my advice on specific good affiliates to get in touch with.... The affiliates in your Share-a-sale program who are already converting sales!

Offer them a co-branded promo code with a better deal than any of your other affiliates, and a bump in commission for 90 days with the option to extend the promo and the raise for 12 months if they generate $X in revenue during the 3rd month.

Not only are you rewarding the behavior you want to see repeated, but the affiliates who are already generating sales get an edge up on your other affiliates and have more incentive to generate even more sales.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread