So now that I have my site setup.....
    Hello Everyone,

now that I have my site up and going, how/who should I approach to get affiliates for my website to promote it to potential customers?

There are several networks, but most of them will not work with a small guy like me as I do not have enough track record setup yet. So how do I go about setting my self up? Which networks will work with less experienced affiliate managers?

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks,
    JaGrew

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You need to work on getting your own traffic to the site. Then the focus is on conversion until you know what it is. After you work those things out offer it to affiliates and not before. Otherwise you burn a bridge with affiliates for wasting their time on a non-converting program. And your money/time!

Hi, Friends!

I was here looking for some answer to what Jagrew just asked. So, if I got it right, according to what Chuck Hamrick just said, affiliate sellers will stick to what they know will sell and already has a market built.
    Forgive my inexperience in this matter, but it seems logical to me merchants would need affiliates exactly to market their products trough their own built channels. Shouldn't be this their work?
    If I'm wrong, then some other doubt remains: if a merchant has already built his market and got the traffic, what will he need the affiliate for?

Thank you!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Once the merchant has developed their site and traffic channels an affiliate program is an incremental addition. Affiliates have marketing models that merchants don't and are great at finding new customers.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread