I'm absolutely 100% this is a newbie question!!
    I just landed a really great domain and I would like to build a store around it and only include 100% affiliate products. Any suggestions on Platforms, Themes, Etc.

Google searches for "Affiliate Stores" "Affiliate Themed Stores" etc have left me empty handed.

Anything to point me in the right direction would be GREAT!!!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    What is an "Affiliate Themed Stores"? Never heard of that!

I meant....A store that does not include a shopping cart, just the appearance of one. (Category page --> Product Page --->Merchants Site)

I ran into Goldencan (Very Ugly) and PopShops (Costly). Is there anything else out there out of the box that doesn't look like its from 1996 and is affordable?
    Last edited by MyDayRegistry; March 31st, 2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Unfortunately, there really aren't any prefabricated scripts out there that are worth bothering with at all. You need to either learn to do the programming yourself (or hire somebody to do it, which is a costly proposition) or build sites by hand.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

5. Thanks From:

Hmmm... I see....I guess a better question would be...

If you had to choose between PopShops, GoldenCan or DataFeedr which would you choose? and why?

Am I missing any?

Thanks!

Take a look at AvantLink network as they have several easy to use tools. It will give you an idea of what you can do with the data. I have five programs there and do well with datafeed affiliates.

Thanks Chuck!

Great recommendation. That is exactly what I'm looking for...Now is there anything just like that that covers more Networks?

Most of my Affiliates (Gift Related) are on ShareaSale, LinkShare and CJ

Each of those networks have their own feeds. LinkShare has some nice tools but you have to join and be accepted by merchants to find them.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I'm with buy.at affiliate network (buy.at | The Next Generation of Affiliate Marketing). We also have a free solution that offers a "product store" using buy.at merchants. There's also an easy search by keyword function to help you quickly find which merchants have the products you want to include. The store can also be customized in the presentation, with an offering of colors, fonts, etc.

We'd be happy to help you with it. Feel free to contact me.

I don't have as much experience with the buy.at tools but they are a very ethical network and Jeannine is someone you can trust.

Thanks for all of your advice everyone, to be honest i'm feeling a bit defeated as there doesn't seem to be an all-in-one solution.

Chuck - Avantlink looked really promising and I signed up but they don't have any merchants in my niche (Major Bummer!)

I did stumble upon BigCommerce and it looks to be worth reading up on more,
    but looks like I have to sign-up to see if they offer an affiliate style shopping cart, if they do I will update everyone if its worth mentioning.

Another option was the JigoShop plugin for wordpress, but it doesn't offer datafeeds...gonna check again on that though.

Anyhow, thanks everyone!

@JCrooks - I can't PM yet Lol

-Carol

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Carol, my email is Jeannine.Crooks@buy.at. Happy to help you any way I can!

Jeannine

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    Hey,

Hope its not too late
    Ever heard of Prestashop?
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

Can you import datafeeds and have an affiliate style shopping cart?

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    Yep
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

SellFire.com
    Hi Carol,

This might be a bit late, but check out my company SellFire.com. It's cheaper than PopShops and when you use it with our WordPress plug-in, it meets your requirements. The Store Builder also allows you to customize both the style and content of your products to your heart's content.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like me to add additional merchants. Happy to help any way that I can.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; April 16th, 2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: removed link
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread