I'm new to clickbank can anyone guide me
    I'm new to clickbank can anyone guide me

and tell the good ways of promoting my hop links

ClickBank is pretty straight forward once you get the hang of it.

Just head over to their marketplace and browse through the categories to find your offer. A good way to see what is selling well is to sort their results by gravity which will give you a good idea of what's hot and what's not.

Probably the best way to promote ClickBank affiliate offers in my opinion is through email marketing. Build a squeeze page offering a niche related freebie, give them lots of great content and then promote the ClickBank offer. Drive traffic to your squeeze through both paid (PPC, PPV etc) and/or free (forum signatures/viral traffic) methods.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; April 2nd, 2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Link removed

Hey suu,

The way I promote my hop links is by 1st building a blog, feed it with a lot of content.. then create a squeeze page, send loads of traffic to the squeeze page & email them a link to one blog post each day.. I don't tell anyone to buy anything, I place my affiliate links & banners on the blog.

Whenever they finish reading the post most of them do check out the Ads.. I work hard on generating good quality content (even guest posts) & traffic! That's the way I do it by the way! there's a lot of ways to promote your links, you can also use Yahoo answers, Facebook, Youtube, Forums, Classified Ads etc..

Hope that gives You an idea.. The best of luck!

4. Thanks From:

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread