Results 1 to 1 of 1
May 5th, 2004, 10:54 AM #1
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
Two groups of computer experts were set up in order to find out whether computers are male or female: one group was male, and the other group was female.
The group of women reported that computers should be referred to as "HE" because:
1. In order to get their attention you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems but half the time they are the problem.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a newer and better model.
The group of men reported that computers should be refered to as "SHE" because:
1. No one but the creator understands their logic.
2. The native language they use to talk to other computers is incomprehensible to anyone else.
3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later retrieval.
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
Randy Carey, Affiliate Manager
16% | non-expiring cookies | datafeeds | anti-parasite
By Uncle Rico in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 6Last Post: September 5th, 2012, 09:02 PM
By sunshiner in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 3Last Post: July 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM
By Code Monkey in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: September 3rd, 2007, 12:55 PM
By Coeus in forum Voting BoothReplies: 22Last Post: December 12th, 2003, 09:00 AM