Thread: SellFire Introduction

SellFire.com
    SellFire Introduction
    Hello ABestWeb!

My name is Jason MacInnes and I am the co-founder of SellFire.com. I'm very excited to join the ABW community and to get the opportunity to learn from all of you.

Let me take this opportunity to give you an overview of SellFire. SellFire's software makes it easy to create an affiliate store and add it to your website or blog. SellFire offers...

A powerful product search engine
    Easily search our database of over 30 million products. We have integrated the affiliate datafeeds from over 1500 merchants. On SellFire, you can search by keyword, category, merchant, price, even discount!

An easy to use Store Creator
    Customize the look and content of the products in your store using our Affiliate Store Creator. Laid out like a standard word processor, editing a datafeed store has never been easier.

Multiple integration options
    Adding a SellFire store to your site or blog takes no time at all. Using WordPress? Download our free affiliate store plugin . Not a WordPress blogger? Add a store using a single JavaScript include.

Store Monitoring
    SellFire is constantly on the job for you! Once you add a product to a store, SellFire constantly checks that the product is available on the merchant site and landing on a high quality landing page.

I hope that you will all take a look at the site and let me know what you think. What features would you like to see added? We are a brand new company and love to hear from our users.

Sincerely,
    Jason

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Jason

How would a merchant go about being adding or checking if they have already been added to your system?

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Ok ignore the above about checking. I found your search tool, nice and easy to use too! Great job!

If for some reason a merchant has not been added or is running on an inhouse platform, then what would their options be for getting added?

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

SellFire.com
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the note.

If a merchant you would like to add is working with any of the networks we currently work with, just let me know what merchant. All you have to do is accept our affiliate application. We do the rest.

Regarding the in house program, we should chat. Either PM me or shoot an email to support@sellfire.com.

Thanks,
    Jason

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Jason and his team have been cool to work with on a number of projects I run. Their tool set for affiliates is easy to work with and produces a professional looking page that can be easily deployed. I like the fact that they check up to make sure that the links are functional and notify affiliates when something changes - this is huge for merchants like me that experience huge seasonal swings in inventory levels where products are frequently going in and out of stock. This can create problems for affiliates who aren't using a tool that either removes out of stock products dynamically, or notifies them when an issue crops up.

Nicely done Jason!

(BTW Fanatics, Surf Fanatics, PopFanatics and our team stores for the Denver Broncos Broncos, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, San Francisco 49ers, NY Giants, Jacksonville Jaguars and Houston Texans) are set up on Sellfire.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Jason, I believe the only one we're missing is Chaparral Motorsports on LinkShare. Would be great if they could be added please

We don't have any external programs with datafeeds at this time, just wanted to have that info for future reference

Cheers

Chris

SellFire.com
    Hi Chris,

Thanks.

Did you mean Chaparral on CJ? I couldn't find you on LinkShare. I submitted an application via CJ. Once you approved, you should get integrated automatically.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

Hi Jason,

I'm a Canadian affiliate and am interested in running coupons (consumer, groceries, retail etc.) on one of my sites. I'm curious if you know of any of your affiliate network that also target Canadian traffic or have a lot of coupon advertising campaigns for Canadians?

I'm trying to find out if GAN or Linkshare has them, do any of your other network partners provide Canadian coupon or store datafeeds?

thanks!

Alok

10. Newsletter Signup