Post how to promote a business...
    hi every one i really need help. i sign up for this network marketing stuff which involves promoting and referrals. can you guys teach me on how to promote promote the product and also how to refer people to sign up.
    Last edited by appiah; April 11th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    This is an affiliate marketing forum and network marketing or MLM is quite different. If you are spending money to get people to sign-up then you need to stop. that is how they make money.

If interested in becoming an affiliate you don't buy a starter kit, an ebook or buy a course. You study the conversations on this forum, build a site, join affiliate programs and learn to market. It takes time and dedication. Otherwise you are better off getting a part time job.

Christchurch, New Zealand
    Hi appiah,

Affiliate marketing is promoting a product and earning a commission from the sale of that product through one's affiliate link. Network marketing is where you earn by referring more and more people to a company.

The information here on ABW is focused on affiliate marketing. You will find some of the information here useful, like site building and product promotion. But again, this is focused on affiliate marketing.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread