No Longer Banned!
    Question SOLVED: Need Help With CJ / Pops Shops Tracking Issues....
    Hi

I have a site you can view here that has some serious tracking issues.

I have tried several things to get it back on track, but I'm posting here so basically no luck.

Michelle at Pop Shops was VERY helpful, but still no luck, an the guys at cj have been useless.

I'd like to offer an EXPERIENCED affiliate some cash to help me out by going on my panels and fixing the error[s].

Plz advise

Steve

Welcome back Steve, not sure what you mean by tracking issues your links are working and your popshop contains both your PID 54XX679 and your SID

So it appears sales should track. Is your PID is 54XX679 ??? (I replaced two of the same didgit with XX)

How do you know you have tracking issues???

If you have a problem is it with one merchants or all CJ Merchants???

Have you talked with the merchants(s) that your having trouble with???

Do not give $$$ to anyone to address this, We are here to help for FREE!!!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Good advise Kevin to ask the merchants to check on their end. Particularly if you have been making sales. They can more easily run a test transaction to verify.

4. Thanks From:

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Welcome back Steve, not sure what you mean by tracking issues your links are working and your popshop contains both your PID 54XX679 and your SID

So it appears sales should track. Is your PID is 54XX679 ??? (I replaced two of the same didgit with XX)

How do you know you have tracking issues???

If you have a problem is it with one merchants or all CJ Merchants???

Have you talked with the merchants(s) that your having trouble with???

Do not give $$$ to anyone to address this, We are here to help for FREE!!!!
    KSE

Hey bud. Very good to see you. I got banned for a couple of years and then the Admin who I actually liked got fired and that's when I found out he lied to me when he said Haiko banned me. I just couldn't figure out why H would send me to all those classes then ban me like that. Finally, Chuck Hamerick reinstated me and I noticed that he gave me all my posts back too! I did a happy dance. I hate what this child did to this forum, and I miss Haiko being around, but still, I'm glad to be here. I made a few friends and I enjoyed meeting with them here and at the shows.
    I wonder what happened to Oranges ? Does he still say MOOO! ??

My site is having tracking issues all the way around. I honestly think it is the way I have the PID # typed in the Pop Shops Control Panel.
    So far, I've tried my St..eves..app..rel .c$om account number and PID and I have tried my Ste+-ves**A$%ppre! .net PID and Account #/ with no luck.
    I have actually complained about this going back to at least 2004, but it has been met by CJ with me being SOL. To CJ's credit, I've been given at least some of the commissions as "FREEBIES", but OMFG what a hassle that is and I don't really wanna push the site if the sales aren't tracking.
    Anyway, I don't sell much on this site at all. But I want to start driving those sales and basically I have sold 6 items in the past say week. None of which show up on my CJ accounts radar screen.

In the end, I need a guy that knows this shit really well and can take a look at it with fresh eyes. I just don't think it's my merchants at all. - i think the issues is in the Pop Shop Control Panel.

Any physical help you guys can provide is a huge plus!

Steve

Hey bud. Very good to see you. I got banned for a couple of years and then the Admin who I actually liked got fired and that's when I found out he lied to me when he said Haiko banned me. I just couldn't figure out why H would send me to all those classes then ban me like that. Finally, Chuck Hamerick reinstated me and I noticed that he gave me all my posts back too! I did a happy dance. I hate what this child did to this forum, and I miss Haiko being around, but still, I'm glad to be here. I made a few friends and I enjoyed meeting with them here and at the shows.
    Lets forget about all of that stuff, it a new beginning and Chuck and company are doing a great job. So stick around.

So lets take this one step at a time since you did not answer any of my questions. Can you do the following.

Go to your site, click on one of your links for fansedge then look at the url, it will display your pid. Is this your PID????
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

No Longer Banned!
    Lets forget about all of that stuff, it a new beginning and Chuck and company are doing a great job. So stick around.
    It is part of who I am. It s my story. At this stage of my life, I want to share my stories. My experiences.
    Whats more, I was catching up with an old friend. I'm sorry you don't care about that stuff.

So lets take this one step at a time since you did not answer any of my questions. Can you do the following.
    I might've struck out at it, but I sure tried.

Go to your site, click on one of your links for fansedge then look at the url, it will display your pid. Is this your PID????
    I followed your advice above; Yes these ARE the same.

Also: I have a commission showing up on my CJ panel now. I changed the CJ PID # in Popshops AGAIN and it seems to be working.

Thank you!

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

wow you guys are awesome. you helped steve fix a problem that's been dogging him since 2004. way to go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Williams View Post
    ...........Also: I have a commission showing up on my CJ panel now. I changed the CJ PID # in Popshops AGAIN and it seems to be working.

Thank you!

Steve
    Great!!!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread