How many aff site do you have?
    And how much time you spend on each daily?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Far less than a year ago

Usually 6 hours/day...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

6hr for one, right?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraWork View Post
    6hr for one, right?
    Sometimes its for one site, sometimes multiple. All depends on what needs to be done for the day or what is on the schedule.

Time management is one of the most important things an affiliate can learn/bring into affiliate marketing...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

I don't have a site that is just an affiliate site. They are blogs with affiliate links and product or service reviews, paid posts, etc. on them. I have 6 blogs, plus I write articles and reviews on some other sites, including Squidoo (2 different accounts) and I have 2 retail sites and one in the works.

Working on them, writing for them and networking on my social media, the list goes on and on. I am on the computer all day. Some days I am on for 10 hours or more and some days less. Seven days a week for my husband and myself. I have to work it in with my homestead chores and manage to do so (unless I run out of power, we generate our own here.). Forgot to mention, I sell on eBay and Amazon also. Whew! Tired just reading it all. I need to cut back on some things.

6. Thanks From:

I feel better after reading your post katlupe. I've been seeing a lot stories 'I work part time and earn 20K monthly', and I was feeling bad.

I think one of the most important parts of affiliate marketing is knowing how to market. Simply building a website, slapping some affiliate links/banners, and writing some content won't cut the mustard.

I'm sure you can make some money that way, I'm sure some make a living that way... but I bet they have a deeper plan in place that's working for them.

I'm sure some affiliate marketers make all their money on 1 site alone because they have the right product, an actual product. While other marketers have 10 sites with links to other peoples products. I would just make sure that your time spent is making income.

I currently spend about 4 hours a day between learning and creating. I'm expecting to boost that to 6 hours a day as soon as I convince myself to get up earlier in the morning.

I figure to have about 6 site idea's, we'll see how many I get off the ground.

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by MaraWork View Post
    I feel better after reading your post katlupe. I've been seeing a lot stories 'I work part time and earn 20K monthly', and I was feeling bad.
    It takes a lot of work, at least for me. My first site has been up since 2002, and my first blog was on the old Yahoo360, and now has been on Blogger since 2005. I never started any of them out to be affiliate sites, that is just coming about due to my involvement in the blogging community. Not a part time job at all. I don't want you to think I don't enjoy it, I do. I love the internet and I love writing so it all goes together. Good luck!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Those are remarketers who make money selling the system not supporting it. Look in the unethical merchant forum to find more stories of those who were duped. Always be skeptical and follow the money.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread