How do I easily get traffic to my site as an affiliate.?
    Members,

Please help to educate me on how to drive traffic easily to my site as an affiliate without experience.

Good content will attract traffic to your site.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Nothing worth anything comes easily. It takes work. And more work. And more work.

READ the forum and you'll find ways, but they all take time and work.

Affiliate marketing is not a "get-rich-with-no-effort scheme. It is a labor-intensive occupation that requires dedication, time, and effort.

Good luck.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kaanabari View Post
    Members,

Please help to educate me on how to drive traffic easily to my site as an affiliate without experience.
    You don't

If you are looking for an easy route to making money you will very quickly become disillusioned. We are in the real world and to make money you will have to work hard at whatever you do.

That is the reality of life.

If you are willing to put in the effort you will discove a huge resource of learning on this forum.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by daiarian; April 14th, 2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Typo
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

First is to make sure your choosing the right keywords to start with in the first place.

Second is to create great content that people will want to share and leave them coming back for more.

Third is to properly optimize your site, pages, posts and content for the search engines. SEO.

Forth would be to network as much as possible. Use forums such as this, use facebook, twitter etc... to push new content through. Then, hopefully those people will push it further for you.

As many before me have said... work, work, and more work is the only way to make a "living" with internet marketing. You may be able to find a way to cheat yourself into a few bucks, but if you want to last awhile... put in the work.

Getting Traffic
    As someone whos been involved with the internet and websites for nearly 15 years.
    I will point out it's not easy, If you are planning to make money quickly
    it won't work, it takes reading resources, education, writing about stuff
    that interests you, good keywords, and good content that people actually care about, plastering ads all over the place is bad ethics as well as bad business.

I don't really focus on the money part, I check my stats only every month to every 6 months or so
    the trick is to actually do something that your readers, visitors our interested in, The trick is to focus on what they want, provide something that they enjoy. Whatever it is, news, videos, content, articles, blogging, social media,products and all the other topics of interest. But remember Focus on what your visitor wants, or is interested in, not what you want...

Hey kaanabari,

So far the other members have shared great insight.

Content is always King, just add valuable content on your site.. share it with your friends & family, & encourage 'em to share it with their Facebook & Twitter friends.. & maybe to spice it up, just tell 'em you'll give them 10 bucks if they do it

If you want fast easy traffic, you have to pay.. you can use Adwords or Facebook Ads! or even outsourcing leads to your sight!!!

Good Luck!

How do I easily get traffic to my site as an affiliate.?
    Must have good content. Nowadays, I know that generating traffic isnít anything mystical at all. Itís actually quite simple when you break it down. It boils down to a few critical and fundamental elements that given enough time and patience, anyone can achieve.

There are really two methodologies when generating traffic. One is generating it free, and the other is paying for it. These days, Iím happy to pay for traffic because I have a good handle on the numbers required to make it work. Of course having a decent budget behind you helps too.

You need a lot of quality content - specially after the google algorithm change. Good Luck!
    [URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]$100 CPA / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals[/url]
    [B][URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]We double your first, $100 you make with us [/URL][/B]

Yes, you need great content - but excellent market research comes first. You must identify a market niche first (what they need, their needy keywords, what their problems are, what solutions you can offer, check out the competition, the niche size and probable profits). Info on all of this is readily available here and elsewhere.

Whatever you do, "Find a need and fill it". Don't "Fill a need, and then try to find it."

In other words, discover the market niche you are most suited to thriving in and only then develop your products/services for it.

It helps if the market niche is one you are passionate about - because long hours of sweat and toil will most likely be required and passion will keep you motivated and working when you would otherwise give up.

Hope this helps...
    _jim coe

Nothing worth anything comes easily. It takes work. And more work. And more work.

READ the forum and you'll find ways, but they all take time and work.

Affiliate marketing is not a "get-rich-with-no-effort scheme. It is a labor-intensive occupation that requires dedication, time, and effort.
    Please keep this in mind. This will give you the right mindset which is that nothing really ever comes easy. You have to put in the hours and the effort.

If you want to drive traffic to your site then first make sure you've got the right keywords so that whatever traffic you get is more or less targeted. Second, make sure you have engaging and informative content. This will keep your readers coming back to your site. Content is also one of the ways you engage customers and build trust with them. Third is to make sure to take the time to build links to your site and promote your website.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

12. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by affilorama View Post
    Please keep this in mind. This will give you the right mindset which is that nothing really ever comes easy. You have to put in the hours and the effort.

If you want to drive traffic to your site then first make sure you've got the right keywords so that whatever traffic you get is more or less targeted. Second, make sure you have engaging and informative content. This will keep your readers coming back to your site. Content is also one of the ways you engage customers and build trust with them. Third is to make sure to take the time to build links to your site and promote your website.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    I guess this is the best advice you can get. But make sure you are careful with the link building as they might fire back at you!
    [URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]$100 CPA / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals[/url]
    [B][URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]We double your first, $100 you make with us [/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7 View Post
    Good content will attract traffic to your site.
    That's not true. If all I did was write amazing things, but never told anyone about it, no one would find it.

Great content is key to keeping your visitors and ensuring they will come back, but it will not, in and of itself, bring them.

Getting traffic to your site comes from your ability to market your site. Building backlinks to rank in the search engines, guest posting, forum marketing, banner ads, pay per click, social media, etc. That is how you will get traffic to your site.

That's just the thing, you don't have to tell anyone about it... Thats what the search engines are for. It helps if you promote it, but if you do nothing other than create content using keywords people search on, you will get traffic from search.

If you write great content, people will find it.

4 years ago I wrote an article about tethering a blackberry to get internet access on my Linux laptop computer. The applications and methods were not well known at the time, and there weren't a lot of people in the world trying to do this. There was almost no one explaining how to do it in a procedural way. However, nearly everyone searching for that info ended up on my page explaining how to do it... It wasn't a ton of traffic, but google indexed it, and people showed up. I never did anything to promote it or tell anyone it existed, because I wrote it for myself. It got a good chunk of traffic every day anyways.

I agree that you should promote things as well if you are looking to make money off your content, however it is not required in order to build good traffic and establish a reputation. Just doing unique stuff, or doing common stuff in a unique way, you can make a name for yourself.
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

Quote Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
    That's just the thing, you don't have to tell anyone about it... Thats what the search engines are for. It helps if you promote it, but if you do nothing other than create content using keywords people search on, you will get traffic from search.

If you write great content, people will find it.

4 years ago I wrote an article about tethering a blackberry to get internet access on my Linux laptop computer. The applications and methods were not well known at the time, and there weren't a lot of people in the world trying to do this. There was almost no one explaining how to do it in a procedural way. However, nearly everyone searching for that info ended up on my page explaining how to do it... It wasn't a ton of traffic, but google indexed it, and people showed up. I never did anything to promote it or tell anyone it existed, because I wrote it for myself. It got a good chunk of traffic every day anyways.
    Ok, well maybe I should have clarified that it will only work with very low competition keywords.

If you are in a competitive niche with medium to high competition keywords, the write and they will come mentality just doesn't work.

I would love to see evidence of a medium to high competition keyword you have ranked #1 in google with absolutely no backlinking done to the page or the site.

I think we agree with each other already. I was relaying a story of my experience with low competition keywords in unique content, you were talking about your experience with medium/high competition keywords. It makes sense.
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

Make it sure that your site is completely rich on-site SEO, work for the off-site SEO strategies, submit you website to directories and other business listing, that way, driving traffic on your site is much more easier!

First of all, focus on the visitors needs: the content published on the affiliate website should have unique value for them.
    Secondly, go social! This may appear to be well-known tactic, however this works best.
    Spread your website around using the social networks.

Don't forget to keep your content relevant and fresh, make it useful for your visitors. Make reviews and comparisons between products/services in the niche which is relevant to what you're promoting.

you are so professional. I wish you could offer more about seo in the next time.

may i can heip you
    you have two choices, one is do it by yourself, the other is let other help you do it. if u do it yourself, it may cost time and energy. if you want other do it, you can share revenue with them. they may make your traffic much better

Use your Twitter and Facebook account to promote your affiliate-products.

23. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread