Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Today sales very slow !
    do you feel stats delayed ?

not here either!

nothing new!

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Must be an every other day thing with CJ reporting. Bad Monday, fairly good Tuesday, Bad today (but the day is not over).

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

ABW Ambassador
    This is getting so depressing and so old! Traffic through the roof and sales through the floor. Just when it was starting to look sweet again. Wish they would tell us what the ^$@^#$@^$^@%!$ is going on and put us out of our misery.

If it keeps up this way I'm going to chuck the whole deal in and go and find me a nice hot sunny beach somewhere with no internet and not a computer in sight.

Rgds, Dirk Gardner

Here's what I noticed - this morning reporting seemed to be on track again, about a 15 minute spread in reporting the sale, then about noon I couldn't log into CJ and there was one of those maintenance messages going on - 10 minutes later everything seemed normal again - but sales reporting has starting lagging again - I am just now seeing sales from 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and very, very slowly coming in.

It would be kind of "polite" I think if someone from CJ would clue us into what's been going on for the last 5 days or so.

Abigail

I've communicated with someone at CJ and with Todd and strongly recommended that they get on ball here and communicate. It's just good PR. But they don't. Take it for what it's worth.

The only real response I got from CJ was to use their ASK A QUESTION feature. I'm tired of asking. Why don't one of you try it, ask them what the heck is wrong with reporting all week, and see what response you get. Let us know what they say.

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Abigail,

I kind of agree! Late yesterday and up until early this morning it looked like things were getting back on track again.

I also noticed the slowdown and then the sales stopped for me. One thing I noticed which I can not figure out is the last transaction that was posted. The time doesn't make sense.

The transaction time was on 2/5 at 12:25 pm. The posting time was reported on 2/5 at 11:23 am. How could the sale be reported before it actually happened. Am I missing something here?

Maybe CJ's new update reads a shoppers mind and reports the sale before it happens? Cool Update!!!

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Sales are beginning to show up...these days are very unusual as most of my sales are hitting late in the afternoon starting 3PM whereas before sales used to pour in before lunch.

These past few days, reporting has been delayed by almost 2 to 3 hours. Like this one Event Date 02/05/03 05:36:40 PM Post Date 02/05/03 08:06:07 PM

What wly said,

Sales are posted late in the day lately where they used to be all day long. I've also noticed the size of each sale has become smaller lately too.

Either way the end of the day is all that matters and so far so good but if a little complaining helps make more money I'm all for it.

ditto...
    but what happened to realtime reporting?

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

This is the response I got from CJ on Monday when I asked what was going on.

quote:
    I know there is that big lull in between transactions, but nothing is wrong with reporting.

Please, someone else go to ASK A QUESTION. I'm dieing to find out if you get the same answer. We all know there is something not right, but it's always amazing the CJ does not.

I can understand them not admitting something is wrong or being changed. They are better off for it because of the possibly imagined problems affiliates would raise.

The company I work for does the same thing. People always expect things to work out perfectly. Some people are rational but others aren't and the ones that aren't cause all sorts of problems.

Ron

I used the post a question on CJ.com at round 12.00 noon today it is now 10.10 pm and the question is still not entered on the ask a question list. All I have on mylist is the solved questions.

At this moment in time the only thing working on CJ is the click throughs and impressions and even these are delayed and up the wall.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    Things are not right here at all .. You have to have all your facts and submit them to the to the CJ fraud team.

Im very disappointed CJ dosnt participate here..

Police your own

Dave

We need to stop kidding ourselves that this whole mess w/lost sales, parasites, etc. is going to get any better without some outside help. If enough complaints are made, we have a voice.

From the RICO Statutes:

The drafters of RICO took it for granted that they could not directly proscribe the status of
    being a member of a criminal organization. Instead, they listed the crimes in which organized crime groups typically are supposed to engage, and then made it criminal to participate in a group that commits such crimes.
    RICO, in this respect, is not unlike conspiracy, which technically is defined in terms of an act --the act of agreeing to commit a crime -- but which courts treat "as though it were a group rather than an act."
    RICO has been used to greatest effect, like conspiracy, to prosecute those who commit
    crimes as part of a group. It goes beyond conspiracy, however, in that it permits the joinder of members of a group who are too loosely connected with each other to be considered parties to a single conspiratorial agreement. It allows the prosecution to reach all members of the group in one trial, to expose the full scope of the organization, to "present a complete picture of a large-scale, ongoing, organized-crime group engaged in diverse rackets.

Section 1963 prescribes criminal penalties for violation of the substantive provisions
    contained in (section)1962. These include imprisonment for twenty years (or for life if the predicate offense is punishable by life) and complete forfeiture of any property connected with a RICO violation. Section 1963 further sets out, at some length, procedural rules regarding the forfeiture of property under RICO.

Section 1964 deals with civil proceedings against defendants who commit RICO violations: it authorizes the government to sue to enjoin violations, and also allows
    private parties injured by violations of RICO to sue to recover treble damages and costs, including attorney's fees. The remaining four sections of the statute are entirely procedural.

Section 1965 deals with venue and process, (section)1966 with expediting actions, (section)1967 with evidence, and (section)1968 with civil investigative demands.

http://caag.state.ca.us/consumers/mailform.htm
    http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/offices/
    http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/bcmail.htm
    https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Hmm i can see some trend here. my monday was bad,tuesday was good , wednesday back to bad again

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't had a sale on CJ since Friday 31 Jan. I normally have sales every day, occasionally missing a single day.

Plenty of hits, no sales.

Plenty of sales on other networks.

Smells VERY fishy to me.

We are getting a lot of leads in, seems we are fine. I'm sorry you guys are having problems, maybe its delayed only at certain points?

Daniel Fink
    Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    FreeDebtConsolidation.com
    Dan@Intermarkmedia.com

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    The only real response I got from CJ was to use their ASK A QUESTION feature. I'm tired of asking. Why don't one of you try it

I have just contacted CJ and will let you know the 'gist' of their response.

Although we have little control over the factors that affect our lives, we have 100% control over how we respond to them.

ABW Ambassador
    From CJ:
    quote:
    There are some delays in reporting going on because there is some work going on with things like the search tools. So, it will be a day or two before everything is back to real time (albeit clicks will remain batched at the end of the day California time as they always have been, so a day behind).

Rgds, Dirk Gardner

See below.

[This message was edited by 7-days on February 06, 2003 at 03:01 PM.]

THANKS DIRK!

So CJ is admitting to a problem, even though my repeated questions to them this last week have not gotten that response. It would sure be nice if they updated their announcement board on a timely basis.

I don't know, maybe they think most of their affiliates are part timers who look at their stats once a week and won't notice stats are behind. For those who have hundreds or thousands of clicks a day, we like to check the pulse of our sales more often. Therefore, we know when things are not right and would appreciate just a little support from CJ letting us know without us having to ask for it.

I email them also and the guy replied :

quote:
    Transaction and Performance reports are running on schedule. The only issue we have is the product link search being down.

ARG!

Just wanted to weigh in on this and confirm that this lag in reporting (if that's what it is) is affecting me in a huge way. Sales have come in through the day but just a trickle.

I usually see a page of nickels by this time of day, today 4 nickels.

My sales are slowly coming in, but reporting is about three hours behind tracking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast