A marketer was not having sales and decides to ask the Devil:

---Marketer -> Devil, what the hell is going on with the networks?"
    --- -> Dear marketer, there is no evil on the networks.
    ---Marketer -> Devil, if there're no evil on the networks, why I am not making more money?
    --- -> Because you're still on the clouds, I just use the networks to get the souls of some merchants.
    ---Marketer -> Ok Devil, can I have a million visitors to my site this month?
    --- -> Hell yea Marketer, just join the merchants that deal with me directly and forget the networks.
    ---Marketer -> But, Devil, can you promise to send a million visitors to my site this month?
    --- -> Listen you probable affiliate, I don't make promises, I only make deals and if you make a deal with me, I will give you fame and fortune in a short time and you don't need a million visitors, all you have to do is forget about, your principles, your morals and your ethics.
    ---Marketer -> Well, I think I will decline your offer for now, I am not willing to give out my principles, morals and ethics for just a few months of fame and fortune.
    --- -> Ok you poor page maker, I will make you one final VERY HOT DEAL, there is not much time left before the networks kick out the merchants that deal with me directly, so I will make you a deal you can't refuse.
    --- -> If you make a deal with me {The Devil} today, I will guarantee* that for the rest of your life you will have Fame* and Fortune*, all I want in exchange is your soul.

Fame and Fortune Guarantee*

<span class="ev_code_BROWN">*You will be famous, your name will appear on the news, you will make a fortune, even if you go to jail, you will make a fortune, all you have to do is write a book from jail and write about how you became so famous in a short time, when and if you get out of jail, you will be more famous and make more money on your second book. All I want is your soul, so let's make a deal.</span>

---Marketer -&gt; Dear Mr. Devil, while your Hot Deal sounds very interesting, I guess I am not that interested any longer on your deal since I can't see myself down the road saying this: Oh my God!, I am innocent,

The Devil Made Me Do It.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    OH so true... Try to cell up with Martha or your favorite network exec.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Sharester is cracking me up!

Haiko might have a full time job with this one :thumbs:

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread