Affiliate Manager
    Just starting out, will you tell me if im on the right track?
    HI Everyone,

I want to know how to generate affiliates to my product. Is this the right set of steps???

Building traffic for free:
    1. Start a blog, post content often, register the blog with different directories, rss feeds. The blog concept is very foreign to me, so I still don't understand how doing this is going to attract affiliate marketers...

2. Create a youtube channel and upload our library of videos. I heard that youtube is the second largest search engine aside from google so im guessing its going to be powerful.

Paid advertising:
    Advertise with ABestWeb.com
    SEM
    SEO
    Join SAS

so many ideas... my head is spinning. Where do i start, which of these activities is going to have the most powerful impact for getting my affiliate program off the ground?

Any advice?

Sigh...
    Laura

I definitely think your on the right track. I'm not sure about the effort needed for blogging about your own product if your wanting others to sell it for you.

I would have a great site that explained the product and the service, also an outline of the affiliate program.

Networking and making people aware of your product and program is where a lot of effort should be placed. Find sites where you can list your affiliate program.

Of course I could be totally wrong about this since I don't have any real experience as an affiliate manager.

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks for your response. Interesting that you mentioned "I'm not sure about the effort needed for blogging about your own product if your wanting others to sell it for you. " b/c i totally agree with you. I just dont understand how blogging is going to attract affiliates to promote my product.

Are there any sites that you know that can help me list my program for freeeeee?????

Sorry I don't, I'm new to all of this myself. I would just keep googling

"Affiliate Program Listings"

and read, read, read.

5. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimal Wellness View Post
    Thanks for your response. Interesting that you mentioned "I'm not sure about the effort needed for blogging about your own product if your wanting others to sell it for you. " b/c i totally agree with you. I just dont understand how blogging is going to attract affiliates to promote my product.

Are there any sites that you know that can help me list my program for freeeeee?????
    Can anyone else speak to this topic?

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by andymisiu View Post
    Sorry I don't, I'm new to all of this myself. I would just keep googling

"Affiliate Program Listings"

and read, read, read.
    Thanks and good luck!!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread