Can anyone recommend an Affiliate Network other than SAS or CJ?
    We are a new advertiser and just started with SAS since we are too small for CJ. Are there any other affiliate networks that we should join? Or is one enough?

We have a comparison shopping service that allows a home owner to get multiple home security quotes from nationwide companies.

We also welcome any advice or comments about our approach.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; May 1st, 2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Removed newbie link

ABW Ambassador
    I'd imagine being with SAS should be good. If you want another though, you could try E-Junkie. Pretty in-expensive.. although they don't alert me when I have affiliates join my program which is kind of a problem, so got to be checking the list daily for new ones. I like how it tracks everything else though.
    Purchase Targeted Website Traffic. Over 300 niches.
    Coupon: 30OFF for 30% off. EliteWebsiteTraffic.com

You might want to look at Clickbank too. They are a big affiliate network with hundreds of affiliates. I think it's best to be in two to three network so you can reach as many affiliates as possible.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    what is your offer like?

Different networks are good for reaching different kinds of affiliates. If you have a per lead offer, you may be able to work with one of the CPA networks - just do your homework and make sure you find one you can trust. Ejunkie is more of a digital product tool - doesn't look like a fit for this one - ClickBank tends to be more focused on digital product as well.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior View Post
    what is your offer like?

Different networks are good for reaching different kinds of affiliates. If you have a per lead offer, you may be able to work with one of the CPA networks - just do your homework and make sure you find one you can trust. Ejunkie is more of a digital product tool - doesn't look like a fit for this one - ClickBank tends to be more focused on digital product as well.
    Yeah.. I mentioned E-Junkie because it is a good "starter" system, if you want to keep costs down. Obviously if the OP is in SAS they have funds though.

And I might need to take back my endorsement, just had someone pay through them with an e-check, that was quite a bit lower than the actual listed price.
    Purchase Targeted Website Traffic. Over 300 niches.
    Coupon: 30OFF for 30% off. EliteWebsiteTraffic.com

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    If I were you, I'd focus my attention now on recruiting targeted affiliates and building out the program you have. Once you have a good baseline set for performance in SAS, start looking for other options if you run into affiliates who aren't in there. Think of it this way - for every network you set up, it's another iteration of work you need to do whenever you update banners, add text links or articles etc. If you aren't gaining some definite value (like an affiliate audience you couldn't otherwise reach) by adding another network, all you are doing is adding work and complication. The other question you need to ask yourself is, if I found an affiliate who isn't in ShareASale - why not? In many cases, they aren't there because ShareASale frowns on certain behaviors at a network level and not having those guys in your program can be a good thing.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Review the networks represented here: Networks and Merchants - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

My two favorites:
    AvantLink
    Buy.at

8. Thanks From:

Can anyone recommend an Affiliate Network other than SAS or CJ?
    Thatís great. And yeah, I agree with you.

Agreed with the points above. There's no need to run on multiple networks, as it can create technical difficulties with tracking. All your big affiliates will have accounts on all the big networks too.

Unless your program is on GAN, then you might consider adding another one because it seems to be everyone's least-preferred-option. But SAS you're fine.
    Your Ad Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Review the networks represented here: Networks and Merchants - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

My two favorites:
    AvantLink
    Buy.at
    Chuck - do we know by any chance if this list contains free networks as well? Or do you think it is not even worth giving free networks a go?
    [URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]$100 CPA / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals[/url]
    [B][URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]We double your first, $100 you make with us [/URL][/B]

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    All networks represented here are free. Affiliate never needs to pay to join a program or a network. If that happens run away from them!

Ok - great, Thank you !
    [URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]$100 CPA / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals[/url]
    [B][URL="http://affiliates.oranum.com/ref.php?w=100803"]We double your first, $100 you make with us [/URL][/B]

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread