Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Post Explaining the Affiliate Summit Pass Types
    We recently changed the naming convention of pass types for Affiliate Summit, based on feedback and customer service inquiries, so hopefully the new names bring clarity to the benefits of the pass types.

Networking Pass (formerly Silver)
    Admission to Meet Market and Exhibit Hall, and Keynotes. The pass to get if you’re just going to network.

Networking Plus Pass (formerly Gold)
    Admission to Meet Market, Exhibit Hall, Keynotes, Sunday educational sessions; access to all recorded session videos; and PowerPoint presentations. This pass does not include access to Monday and Tuesday sessions in person. If your priority is networking, but you want to sample some educational sessions, this is the way to go – networking plus some sessions.

VIP Pass (formerly Platinum)
    Includes Breakfast and Lunch on Monday and Tuesday; admission to Meet Market, Exhibit Hall, Keynote, all educational sessions on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday; participation in the Newcomer program; access to all recorded session videos; and PowerPoint presentations. Not to say that there are any unimportant attendees, but this level gets the VIP treatment. Nice, hot buffet breakfasts and lunches, access to all sessions, and other perks. If you really want the 360 degree Affiliate Summit experience, you should be a VIP.

All Access Pass (formerly Diamond)
    Includes Breakfast and Lunch on Monday and Tuesday; admission to Meet Market, Exhibit Hall, Keynote, all educational sessions on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday; participation in the Newcomer program; access to all recorded session videos; PowerPoint presentations; your company logo on your name badge, and Express Checkin at the conference. ALSO: DVDs of all recorded session videos. Sometimes VIP just isn’t enough. If you want all of the perks of a VIP, plus DVDs of the sessions, the All Access Pass is your destiny.

We're always looking for feedback - share anytime at Contact Affiliate Summit

That goes to Missy Ward, myself and the rest of the Affiliate Summit team.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

2. Thanks From:
    JTM

I got the Networking Plus Pass because it was all my employer would pony up the $$ for.

So ... I might try to put on a waiter's uniform and sneak into some of the other events ...

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Marshall, the Affiliate Summit Cops are vigilant - no soup for you!
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Yeah... I know you're probably just (or mostly) kidding, but seriously, don't try to sneak into things you don't have the right pass for. They catch a surprising number of people doing that at every show and they take it very seriously. You'll be blacklisted from future Summits at a minimum.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    That always shocks me for sure! If you buy a pass during the Early Bird time, you can get in for $99 - why try sneaking in? Just makes no sense.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread