Thread: Some new SellFire Changes

SellFire.com
    Some new SellFire Changes
    Hi All,

Thought I would mention some new changes we've made to our software based on some of the feedback we've heard from ABestWeb and other users:

1. A new search screen - The new design of the search screen makes it easier for you to browse search results by merchant and category and to filter results by price. It also reduces the amount of scrolling and paging you need to do.

2. Easier edit screen - Before, it was somewhat confusing to change the theme/style for your products. This should be more intuitive now, but still interested to hear your feedback on the manner.

3. Blog Optimized Default Style - The default theme for a store didn't always fit into narrower blogs all that well. The new default theme should fit into pretty much every blog

4. Single Page Affiliate ID Screen - We greatly simplified the process of entering your affiliate IDs. You can now add all of your IDs on a single screen.

5. Professional plan price drop - Our professional plan, which gives you unlimited stores, is now only $9.99. That's 33% cheaper than popshops.com!

So, check it out and let me know what you think! I move pretty quickly on integrating your feedback, so I want to hear if you think anything can be improved.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

May I suggest, Jason, that you get some better button capability built in. We'd like to give Datafeedr a miss because their concept is very NOT-SIMPLE (although Eric doesn't like being told that in any way, shape or form), but you could definitely check out their button choices, for sure.

Will give you more feedback for refinements as our FREE TRIAL progresses. Keep up the great work on SellFire.com.

I may have to take a more serious look at this. I love PopShops but they occasionally have problems. Never was a fan of Datafeedr. The most reliable and easy to use (thus far) seems to be GoldenCAN but the display output is somewhat limited.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

4. Thanks From:

Heeeey, Jason. If that was you on "chat" - you'll see I just signed up for that "pro" plan.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

SellFire.com
    Hi Bill,

Yup that was me you chatted with. Glad to hear that you're giving SellFire a try. Like I said before, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement.

Brent - Thanks for signing up for the free trial. Others have also asked for more button options as well. I'll increase it's priority on my development list. If you have specific styles that you would like to see, just email them to me at support@sellfire.com.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

Have sent an email with button suggestions to you just now.

Thanks for listening. Happy to help.

PS It's Friday arvo here so I hope to have a long play with Sellfire store-building tonight.

Trying it out for fun. Looks pretty good so far!
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, I took a look at your site. Pretty promising so far. It will be a great help if you could add some demo sites build with SellFire on your site. Just a suggestion.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Bill, the one thing you will enjoy about SellFire vs PopShops is that they'll let you know if there are issues with products missing things or not being active.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, this is my first feedback after signing up a free account to test things out:

The search result need to be marked as CJ, GAN, SAS...since many merchants are having mutiple programs accross networks. Right now, there is no way to tell the products in search result are from which network unless I select only one network to search.

12. Newsletter Signup