Some new SellFire Changes
Thought I would mention some new changes we've made to our software based on some of the feedback we've heard from ABestWeb and other users:
1. A new search screen - The new design of the search screen makes it easier for you to browse search results by merchant and category and to filter results by price. It also reduces the amount of scrolling and paging you need to do.
2. Easier edit screen - Before, it was somewhat confusing to change the theme/style for your products. This should be more intuitive now, but still interested to hear your feedback on the manner.
3. Blog Optimized Default Style - The default theme for a store didn't always fit into narrower blogs all that well. The new default theme should fit into pretty much every blog
4. Single Page Affiliate ID Screen - We greatly simplified the process of entering your affiliate IDs. You can now add all of your IDs on a single screen.
5. Professional plan price drop - Our professional plan, which gives you unlimited stores, is now only $9.99. That's 33% cheaper than popshops.com!
So, check it out and let me know what you think! I move pretty quickly on integrating your feedback, so I want to hear if you think anything can be improved.
[URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]