Website Grammar Editor
    I am in the process of launching my first site and by process I mean a slow but informative 9 month orderal. I am writing all content myself and it is very indepth. There will be roughly 30 articles to start and in most cases will be about two pages long each.

I consider myself a well educated man however I am sure there are plenty of dreaded grammar mistakes that I am making in my content. I have put a lot of time and effort into this work so I would like for it to be as presenatable as possible. Are there any services which will review/proofread your articles that members have used in the past? A paid service of course that will really take it that extra mile as if you were turning in a paper to your English Professor?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Resource212 View Post
    I am in the process of launching my first site and by process I mean a slow but informative 9 month orderal. I am writing all content myself and it is very indepth. There will be roughly 30 articles to start and in most cases will be about two pages long each.

I consider myself a well educated man however I am sure there are plenty of dreaded grammar mistakes that I am making in my content. I have put a lot of time and effort into this work so I would like for it to be as presenatable as possible. Are there any services which will review/proofread your articles that members have used in the past? A paid service of course that will really take it that extra mile as if you were turning in a paper to your English Professor?

Thanks for any help in advance.
    Before I had a system crash Firefox corrected both my spelling and grammar but since I have been back up and with the latest FF version I cannot get it to work. It is in there somewhere so if you can get it to work it it will help. Let me know if it does work for you.

My plan B is to write up everything into a Word.doc and copy it from there.

Best of luck
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

Currently I do write all articles in word first for precisely that reason as well as backing up the data. It will catch the spelling errors as well as the basic grammar mistakes. I am looking for more someone who will review articles for run on sentences and an overall flow to ensure the readers will follow it.

Basically looking to make it more professional. While I understand that good content will be ultimately what attracts my readers I do not want anything that will put them off as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Basically looking to make it more professional. While I understand that good content will be ultimately what attracts my readers I do not want anything that will put them off as well.
    I agree. Good content is important, and you will not be able to present your content well if your articles are riddled with grammatical errors. I use Grammarly and it's working for me well enough. You might want to check that out.

If you want an individual to do the proofreading for you, then try looking at places like odesk, iwriter, or elance. They might have such individuals that you can pay to do the proofreading for you.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread