Smile Back From Enforced Vacation!
    Oh, Golly, Gee-whiz!

Been away for a while because of a health problem but all is pretty much OK now and looking to participate much more regularly now! Laser surgery on one eye which left me essentially blind for a few weeks and "No, Sir! I didn't like it!" but it was necessary and can see again.

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear the break was for health-reasons.. hopefully you were able to relax just a little.

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    Welcome back!

Sorry to hear the break was for health-reasons.. hopefully you were able to relax just a little.
    Oh, yes, I was able to relax a lot, courtesy some very fine pain killers!!

LOL!

And thanks for your kind reply!

Again, I know your break wasn't by choice (!), but I'm guessing the time away from technology helped put things in perspective, both work and home.

Heck, I don't think you missed much anyway.. google continues to make changes, spammers continue to spam, affiliates complain about merchants, and merchants complain about affiliates... the usual

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    Again, I know your break wasn't by choice (!), but I'm guessing the time away from technology helped put things in perspective, both work and home.

Heck, I don't think you missed much anyway.. google continues to make changes, spammers continue to spam, affiliates complain about merchants, and merchants complain about affiliates... the usual
    Oh, Man! The Panda updates are killing websites by the thousands! Just more evidence that Google wants it all!

Speaking of spam, you should have seen my inboxes! I have good spam filters though, so no issues there. I sometimes even read a few of the spams for th fun of it!

Well, off to beddy-bye now as tomorrow is another day!

Welcome back, glad you're recovering.

Did you try installing a screen reader for your disabled time? I'd bet that would put a whole new prospective on your future web design. I'd go mad on all the sites that didn't have 'skip navigation'.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Welcome back, did the surgery work? I am trying new computer glasses to see if it will increase my productivity.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Welcome back, did the surgery work? I am trying new computer glasses to see if it will increase my productivity.
    And thank you all for your kind replies!

All is well and my future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

Well, I have to wear the shades anyway to protect my eyes but I think you get the point!

By the way, how have the Google Animal Updates; Panda, Penguin, etc. affected you?

I hear from others that the effects have been devastating.

I know some of my sites trashed out and dropped from like PR 1 to PR 83..................................................

Google gave nice names to evil programs to assuage the public is what I think.

Google wants it all!

Google should have termed the updates "Predators, Zombies And Cannibals From Internet Hell!" possibly.

What say you?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread