Thread: New program: Lord and Taylor

New program: Lord and Taylor
    We are pleased to announce the addition of Lord and Taylor to the Webgains USA network.

LordandTaylor.com has style. On-trend fashions. Updated classics. The right accessories and shoes. The best in beauty and fragrances. The newest looks for men and kids. A full range of home fashions. You'll find it all at lordandtaylor.com. Plus, you'll experience the tradition for service, value and quality that Lord & Taylor has been known for - for over 180 years.

Lord & Taylor affiliate program is a great way to earn commissions on everything from trendy to updated-classic dresses, tops to coats, jackets to must-have shoes, jewelry to cosmetics, stylish menswear to children's collections and much more. Be sure to sign up for the Lord & Taylor affiliate program and start earning today!

Affiliates earn 5% commission on a 7 day cookie.

Click here to start promoting.
    Last edited by jodirieger; May 8th, 2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: update link

Is a datafeed available?

This would be a great store to promote.

Affiliate Network Rep jodirieger's Avatar
    They are working on a datafeed, but unfortunately it won't be available for another month or so. We'll be sure to let you know when we have that ready to go. I think that's really key for a program like this.

"They are working on a datafeed". We got the same from another network they opened up on over a month ago. I wouldn't get my hopes up on a merchant whose selection changes daily if it takes them that long to produce a feed at all, if they ever do.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

5. Thanks From:

Is there a status update on the datafeed..?

I would like to promote the store, but without products, it won't be possible.
    Last edited by teezone; June 15th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.

No update on the feed yet unfortunately. I'm pushing them on it and will keep you updated. I know it's challenging to promote them without a feed. I will continue to push.

Thanks

It has been three months since the program launched here..

Will they ever resume a proper datafeed..? I'm a huge fan of the store, but they keep launching on various networks, without providing a feed to publishers. Their products fit one of my niche sites perfectly, and promotion could start tomorrow if there was a datafeed.

Their feed stopped working (on another network) way back in Feb 2011, and I was told in Sept 2011 the issue would be resolved after Q4.

I'm asking for full disclosure here - will they resume a feed for publishers? Someone at Lord & Taylor knows the answer...

I 100% agree with you - all I can do, unfortunately, is continue to push them for this. The only answer I have as well is that they are working on one. I will continue to push and continue to keep you updated as I get more information. I'm sorry I don't have more information than that - hopefully requests and feedback like yours (all of which I pass on to them) will help.

10. Newsletter Signup