ABW Ambassador
    According to the CJ Detail board for American Greetings, they will be saying bye bye this week.

quote:
    Active (Will be disabled on: 2/11/03)

American Greetings joined CJ in November (just in time for xMas). Anyway, this is the first month that they would show an EPC. They had a phenomenal $0.67 and and 31.2% charge back rate.

Sure glad I decided to hold off adding ads until I could see there EPC and charge back reports. The CJ system rocks!!!! If they were pulling the bait and switch with LS or BeFree, it would have taken me a thousand click throughs to find out that the program wasn't legit.

boom!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    American Greetings wasn't legit before they made this move in time for Xmas to CJ. Neither is Hallmark or some of the major Flower aggregrators like FTD. These professional affiliate management operators and site management firms take a known brand and treat the affiliates to a good taste of diversion tactics- branding campaigns -Zero Cookie days and seasonal non-tracking issues.

Of course they don't like CJ for transparancy reasons, after the initial blind period, or the consolidated payouts either. Think about the Ritz camera group and Global Sports and try to piece together the other merchant aggregrators who are worthless to promote unless your a B-a-HO theftware affiliate with mass reach.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

quote:
    Originally posted by yintercept:
    American Greetings joined CJ in November (just in time for xMas). Anyway, this is the first month that they would show an EPC.
    I remember when they first joined, I clicked through for a look at the site and one of the first things I saw was an ad/affiliate link of their own to somewhere or another, then another, then another... Looked pretty pointless to me - just checking now and I see United Airlines, Tower Records right off the bat.

Actually they are disabling the 13% shopping portion, they will still have the signup for leads, whatever that's worth.

ABW Ambassador
    Where is this CJ Detail board?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

ABW Ambassador
    Where is this CJ Detail board?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread