Hi! I am a beginer
    Hello,
    I am new to this.
    I am starting a Lead Generation business as well as doing Affiliate Marketing.

I just want to say hello, and if there is any words of wisdom or any tid bits that helped you, I would really appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks so much!
    Susie

Hello Susies and welcome to the forum. There is a ton of information here to help get you started. Use the search function if you're looking for something specific.

Hi Susie,

Welcome to ABW! There is plenty to learn when starting out in affiliate marketing. I suggest you get organized and list down lessons that will you tackle each day. Get a schedule or a routine set so that you can track what you have learned and how far along you are from your goals.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Hello Susie and welcome to ABestWeb! What kind of lead gen?

I would suggest to spend time reading, but also, you must just jump in there and start doing a lot of marketing things. There is so much information that you can spend all your time just reading. You must really jump right in there and get busy doing what you need to and market your business, so as you read stuff, make sure you implement it right away.

Hey sussie, Glad im not the only newbie here.
    this forums has great communicated people!

Quote Originally Posted by affilorama View Post
    Hi Susie,

Welcome to ABW! There is plenty to learn when starting out in affiliate marketing. I suggest you get organized and list down lessons that will you tackle each day. Get a schedule or a routine set so that you can track what you have learned and how far along you are from your goals.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    This is great advice. I know i have a hard time keep a regular routine my self.
    but always have a goal list made up and always manage to reach most of them. But some goals i have set to low.
    example. Reach 25 new leads a day.( local leads)

Welcome to the Forum Susie, we are both newbie in this forum. There is plenty to learn and discuss about affiliate marketing.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread