How do I read my affiliate reports?! :-/
    Ok so this might sound crazy but, I'm so new to the affiliate stuff that I can't decipher my affiliate information!!! I'm dealing with about a dozen main companies that use shareasale, cj or their own affiliate program and while I can manage the independents and cj fine, shareasale is super confusing to me.

If my 7 day EPC is WAY higher than my 30 day EPC, does that just mean that business has been good in the last week and terrible before that? haha I am really just trying to find the total commissions since the beginning of the year but it seems very complicated with Shareasale. (btw, I had to look up what EPC was)

Is there some kind of affiliate aggregator that would pull all my affiliate sales information into a central spot for me? Man, that would be awesome.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I use eSilverBullet but the company is moving in a different directions so not sure they are offering new accounts.

If my 7 day EPC is WAY higher than my 30 day EPC, does that just mean that business has been good in the last week and terrible before that?
    Yes that generally means sales in the last week converted better than sales in the last three months. If you are just getting started with the program that is a good indication.

yellyininftitution
    Thanks for the reply (again).

I checked out eSilverBullet and don't see anything like an aggregator. You must be right about them going in another direction.

Its called Composite and I don't see it on their services page. I will check to see if they are open to allowing more in the program and post back.

Try googling "affiliate program reporting" and see what you can find. Seems there was one promoted recently but the name escapes me.

Ok, I'll do that again. I searched it before but was confused by all of the results.

I also just posted to get some idea from more experienced ABW users. :-)

Those aggregators freak me out. Most of them require my user name and password. With all the blood and guts I put into what I do, I just can't seem to get myself to trust anyone else with that info.

I did a lot of development work with eSilverBullet and they built something specifically for my needs.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread