Multiple Account
    Hi Guys.

Did GAN allow publisher to have two accounts?

One of my advertisers terminates our relationship for my site have negative comments.

Then when I explain my delay responds and show them a new solution , they were very interested in cooperating with me ?

However, they just want me to open an new account with a new site address ?

I think multiple accounts should be taken as non-good-faith behavior, but i found this in GAN`s help page:

" Yes. In fact, we encourage you to maintain separate Google Accounts for personal and business use. We also strongly recommend that you use your work email, not your personal Gmail address, when setting up a Google Account for your business. If you use the same computer to sign in to both your business and personal Google Accounts, always make sure that you're signing in with the correct email address for your business account.

You can only be signed to one Google Account at a time. For example, if you're signed in to Gmail with your personal Google Account, you won't be able to sign in to your Google Affiliate Network Account with your business Google Account until you sign out of the first Google Account.

If you use the same computer to sign in to both your business and personal Google Accounts, always make sure that you're signing in with the correct email address for your business account"

Hope some GAN staff could make further clarification....

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

We do not allow multiple publisher accounts. You can edit your Primary website URL in your Account profile, and add more websites under "Additional Website URLs" under settings.

The information you posted regarding "...maintain separate Google Accounts for personal and business" refers to Google Accounts. You need to have a Google Account to login access our platform. It is not referencing having multiple affiliate accounts.

Thank you,

Jamie
    Google Affiliate Network
    Blog | Help Center
    Follow us on Google+

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

We can likely accommodate your request, please submit a ticket to affiliatesupport@google.com.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Jamie
    Google Affiliate Network
    Blog | Help Center
    Follow us on Google+

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread