New PR system

This may explain the recent changes in the Google SERPs. or has it always been this way?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    very informative and now that even the Google janitor is a multi-millionare maybe the pigions will get a raise....

..."By collecting flocks of pigeons in dense clusters, Google is able to process search queries at speeds superior to traditional search engines, which typically rely on birds of prey, brooding hens or slow-moving waterfowl (ducks aren't slow) to do their relevance rankings.

When a search query is submitted to Google, it is routed to a data coop where monitors flash result pages at blazing speeds. When a relevant result is observed by one of the pigeons in the cluster, it strikes a rubber-coated steel bar with its beak, which assigns the page a PigeonRank value of one. For each peck, the PigeonRank increases. Those pages receiving the most pecks, are returned at the top of the user's results page with the other results displayed in pecking order."
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The real question is: "How do you bribe a pigeon?"

That's not a bad deal, work for google, get a million and "keep putting the garbage out?
    Reminds me, when I need to get a shirt cleaned, they charge 2 bucks apiece now, so I donate it to salvation army, (good people there0 and after they wash ,iron and clean it, I go back 2 days later and buy it,they earn a bit, the people they help, get it, and I save $1.50
    My nickles worth.Someday, I also plan to learn to type.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread