Thread: It’s not goodbye…it’s see you on another page

Affiliate Network Rep
    It’s not goodbye…it’s see you on another page
    Exciting News! buy.at US is preparing for rebranding to our parent company - Affiliate Window, part of the zanox Group. We’ll also be unleashing our award winning interface into the North American market.

Don’t miss out on more details by switching over to our new Facebook page Affiliate Window US now.

To celebrate both our new name and new Facebook page, we’ll be giving one of our followers a limited edition leather organizer wallet and Affiliate Window Parker pen! To be in with a chance of walking away with this stylish and practical accessory all you need to have done is ‘Liked’ our new page before June 15th, at which point we’ll randomly select one of our friends to receive the goodies.

We look forward to seeing you over on Affiliate Window US, but in the meantime if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on questions@affiliatewindow.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

OK, Liked.

Now......you need to add an intriguing Cover Photo to help build out the page to get the "new brand" rolling.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thanks for liking, we'll be getting everything updated in the next few weeks in time for the official launch.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Liked.

Might I suggest since you are "unleashing our award winning interface into the North American market" that you add captions to the photos showing their names? (I know four or five of the seven - are you one of the others?)

Next, and very important: In "unleashing our award winning interface" while there are some elements of your current interface that could use improvement, PLEASE do not get rid of the great features you currently have, in particular the LinkEngine.

Finally, when you complete the unleashing, will existing links still work or will we have to replace old links with new ones?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Never mind about the first point - if you click on the photo you can see their names. (I'm not a big FBer)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWindow View Post
    Exciting News! buy.at US is preparing for rebranding to our parent company - Affiliate Window, part of the zanox Group. We’ll also be unleashing our award winning interface into the North American market.
    Presume we're talking "Darwin", here?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Client Services Director
    Hi All

My name's Anthony and I'm the Client Services Director for Affiliate Window. I work out of the UK, but am involved with the launch of the platform in the US so I thought I'd jump on here to answer a couple of your questions. Before you ask, my picture isn't among the lucky 7 on our Facebook page. What that says about my face I'm not sure!?

You are right...we're talking Darwin, although we're generally trying to stick to the more self-explanatory term 'new interface'. Especially as the new Affiliate Window platform has been running in the UK for some time now. Over the last six months we have worked to upgrade and internationalise Affiliate Window for the US market.

It brings a host of new features, and although it's different in look and feel to the buy.at platform, it does retain a lot of the functionality that you may have been used to. LinkEngine for example is replaced by Link Builder, but the essence of the two tools is the same and I hope that by using the new platform you'll come to find it intuitive and user-friendly.

If you have an active buy.at account you will shortly be receiving an email either inviting you to login to your new Affiliate Window account or to set one up. Either way, you should find the process straightforward. Until the platform is fully launched there won't be any sales tracking into your Affiliate Window accounts, but the next few weeks will be a good opportunity to get familiar with the new functionality.

As the Affiliate Window platform is new for most people we're here to help every step of the way. Just email any queries to questions@affiliatewindow.com and one of the team will be pleased to help you out!

My details are below and I'm always on hand to help out too. I'd also be happy to hear any feedback you have on the new platform.

Kind Regards
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; May 23rd, 2012 at 05:59 PM.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Aw Anthony, we'd be happy to include your smile on our FB page!

9. Newsletter Signup