Three mice, one from Australia, one from Canada and one from America were sitting at a bar after the funeral of an English mouse killed by an eighty year old lady with a broom, trying to impress each other about how tough they are.

The Australian mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams the empty glass onto the bar, turns to the American mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down , I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The American mouse orders up two shots of tequila, drinks them down one after the other, slams both glasses onto the bar, turns to the Canadian mouse and replies, "Oh yeah? When I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The Australian and American mouse then turn to the Canadian mouse. The Canadian mouse finishes the Molsons beer he has in front of him, lets out a long sigh and says to the two, "I don't have time for this bullshit. Gotta go home and have sex with the cat."
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Very funny! Reminds me of the old cartoon pic of a mouse with a "huge" member saying: here kitty kitty kitty.

TM...Travelin' Arizona

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread