ABW Ambassador
    Haven't 4 days passed now (Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.) ?

I was really hoping to get in there this morning and build some product links, as I'm sure most of us are .

Do you have ANY idea as to how much longer we can expect to wait ?

I think ( am pretty sure) some merchants love to use cj site maintainence time as an excuse to not track sales so please hurry the heck up.

I just reread CJ's announcment. It said it would go through Monday, meaning we may have to put up with this the rest of today also.

Boy, this has really been a hard couple of weeks with all the problems and updates CJ has put us through. I sure hope they are done for a couple of months (or plan better and do everything at once).

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

i can think of one loan merchant in particular who seems to do this!

I don't want to name names but I can think of one merchant sounding a lot like houseglasses.com that seems to do this and I can think of one insurance merchant doing it as well. I still get a couple of transactions from each daily but I think those are placed strategically to make it look like reporting is working.

I know for a fact there has been no slow down on my end nor loss of prime terms that draw in the sales and leads.

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds like houseglasses ?

Grrrrr..
    You've got me stumpted !

39dollarglasses, mousepasses , or could it be homevisions which doesn't sound like it , but has almost the same meaning ?
    Am I getting warm ??? It's "house" "glasses" isn't it ?

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Do you have ANY idea as to how much longer we can expect to wait ?

If they knew how long, they would say it right up front, as they have always done. At least they are working on fixing something that was broken, instead of just leaving it be.

How come all the good merchants are getting dissed here today? I've got some conspiracy theories brewing about that phenomena. next thing you know somebody will be griping about Junonia.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

Oops sorry does not sound like houseglasses. It is ah whatchya call same meaning.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread