Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title!

An article appeared the French newspaper Le Monde over the weekend
    stating that Armstrong may be stripped of his sixth Tour de France
    title. In a random check, three substances were found in Lance
    Armstrong's hotel that are banned by the French:

Toothpaste, Deodorant, and Soap
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    • Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    • Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    • Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    That is SO mean! (But I laughed anyway!)

another reason to avoid France.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> That is SO mean! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> It might be mean but it is true.... as an Englishman who used to live over 24 miles away from France I can vouch that they smell, on a bad day with the wind in the right direction you can stand on the fish loading dock at Dover yet still smell the French.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Gordo, while I've never been to France (darn the luck) I was married to a Scotsman. Shall we discuss how frequently he bathed?

OTOH, Americans have been accused of being fanatical about bathing. I know I can't function without a shower in the morning.

Oh poor Rhea you married the worse type of person from Britian.

The Scots are nothing but a roaming band of smelly drunkards who love nothing more than to fall over drunk and fight.
    They are still so pissed that the English beat them in a war some hundreds of years ago that they do nothing more than roam the beautiful English countryside getting drunk and deflowering our beautiful young maidens (sometimes with the maidens permission).

If you ever saw a Scotch lass from the highlands or the lowlands even you would know why they prefered our lasses.

A further piece of advice for you Rhea if/when you marry again marry an Englishman, we are perfect gentlemen, we do not have a vindictive bone in our bodies, we bathe often and even brush our teeth on public holidays, we are superb lovers our stamina is legendary, I was once timed whilst lovemaking at a phenominal 35 seconds, mind you she was an absolutely gorgeous looking girl.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.

YouTrek

Yes!

We have a bath every 6 months.

(Whether we need it or not...)

and 3 times in a year if it is a leap year Radegast?

YouTrek

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The Scots are nothing but a roaming band of smelly drunkards who love nothing more than to fall over drunk and fight. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I know where me temper cometh from and that hair on my back.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The Scots are nothing but a roaming band of smelly drunkards who love nothing more than to fall over drunk and fight. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, this is welcome news to someone of mixed British ancestry. After decades of refining my smooth English manners, impeccible hygene, keen intellect and peaceful nature, I'm suddenly aware of my Inner-Scotsman fighting to get out.

This is going to be fun! (I'll need a few tips on how to fight after I've fallen over drunk, though.)

Wayne

Thanks for the laffs, guys, you're too much!

I have a history of falling for guys of Scots ancestry, and I dinna ken why.

My present husband is Italian with a smidge of Hispanic and I wouldn't trade him for the world or any man in it. And he bathes every single day, bless his heart!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>JP Sauve <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sauve is a French surname isn't it?
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>JP Sauve <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

_Sauve_ is a French surname isn't it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been found out!

Yup, it's french. 'JP' is for Jean Pierre.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    • Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

ABW Ambassador
    Suave? I thought it was Spanish?

Oh wait, that's Suav&eacute;

As in Rico... Suav&eacute;

*Begins freaking out over flashbacks to the days when MTV actually played videos in between episodes of Beavis and ButtHead*
    Dr. Strangeweb, or how I learned how to stop worrying about SERPS and love the WOM.

Wow, the thread has become about me.

It's not Suavé as in Rico (even though I get that ALL the time online), it's Sauve, or Sauvé if you're a purist. French meaning 'to be saved'. Pronounced SO-VAY.

Now you know.

I KNEW it was Jean-Pierre.

Tu es Quebecois? J'aime Quebec et j'espere retourner un jour.

LOL, I've been thinking Suave' the whole time.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

How can he be "suave" (swarv)if he's French?

YouTrek

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JP Sauve:
    'JP' is for Jean Pierre. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every JP I'd ever met during my 8 years in Ottawa/Orleans was a Jean Paul. I had just assumed Jean Paul when I saw it!

As for Sauve - all Canadians here (French or not, east or west) should hopefully know the pronunciation from the past Governer General with the same name Actually she was a Jean too, was she not?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My present husband is Italian with a smidge of Hispanic and I wouldn't trade him for the world or any man in it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Have you been competing with Liz Taylor Rhea?!?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    I KNEW it was Jean-Pierre.

Tu es Quebecois? J'aime Quebec et j'espere retourner un jour. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Je ne suis pas de QuĂ©bec moi-mĂŞme, mais mes antĂ©cĂ©dents inconnu sont certainement de lĂ*. Ottawa est juste sur la frontière d'Ontario/Quebec et j'ai vĂ©cu des deux cĂ´tĂ©s au cours des 15 dernières annĂ©es.

[ENGLISH] I'm not from Quebec myself per se, but my family lineage is surely from Quebec, even though I don't know any family currently living there. Ottawa is right on the Ontario/Quebec border and I've lived on both sides the past 15 years. [/ENGLISH]

Quebec is a gorgeous province, lots of old beauty there. Picturesque.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by parentsworld:
    ....the past Governer General with the same name Actually she was a Jean too, was she not? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes she was, but no relation that I know of. Sauve's actually a somewhat common Canadian name in my part of the woods.

I have to admit though, SUAVE does sound good too.

Samy, I checked with hubby and he swears he was never married to Liz Taylor.

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread